The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Thoroughbreds for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbreds and Arabians for sale

Post by Jockey »

bobbysockranch wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: ok i will put her up on private thankyou
hey i have another one that you might be interested in he is trained and i have no use to him i thought you might want him http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/633498
Thanks for the offer, but I have all the Thoroughbreds I need right now. He's beautiful though! :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbreds for sale

Post by Toadally »

bobbysockranch wrote:I am currently Saleing these following horses the all have good hgp's and when you want to buy the horse go by their sale names please
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1361363
Thank you BobbySockRanch
Could I have this mare, sale 2 filly.
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond C Ranch »

toads200 wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote:I am currently Saleing these following horses the all have good hgp's and when you want to buy the horse go by their sale names please
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1361363
Thank you BobbySockRanch
Could I have this mare, sale 2 filly.
yes thank you what price are you wanting to pay
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbreds and Arabians for sale

Jockey wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: hey i have another one that you might be interested in he is trained and i have no use to him i thought you might want him http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/633498
Thanks for the offer, but I have all the Thoroughbreds I need right now. He's beautiful though! :)
ok lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

bobbysockranch wrote: yes thank you what price are you wanting to pay
Would 10k be good with you?
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: yes thank you what price are you wanting to pay
Would 10k be good with you?
yes that just fine I will put her up
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

bobbysockranch wrote:
toads200 wrote: Would 10k be good with you?
yes that just fine I will put her up
my phone is messed up and I accidentally rehired her I have anther just like her same bloodline and better build too
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

bobbysockranch wrote: my phone is messed up and I accidentally rehired her I have anther just like her same bloodline and better build too
I understand, it's not a problem. The reason I wanted her was because of her heavier build because I'm doing a project that requires a heavy built tb, so anything like her would work :)
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: my phone is messed up and I accidentally rehired her I have anther just like her same bloodline and better build too
I understand, it's not a problem. The reason I wanted her was because of her heavier build because I'm doing a project that requires a heavy built tb, so anything like her would work :)
i have a heavy built stud but i bet your needing a mare let me know if you need anything else and if you want me to i can breed a heavy built baby
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

bobbysockranch wrote: i have a heavy built stud but i bet your needing a mare let me know if you need anything else and if you want me to i can breed a heavy built baby
Yep, I'm needing a mare. I dont need any others things, but thanks for asking. I would love if you could breed me a foal :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm