The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Who’s got their Halloween costumes ready!

ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Who’s got their Halloween costumes ready!

Post by ladyoblivion »

Anyone pick out their horses costumes? I hope we’ll get more to choose from this year with things to mix and match the other stuff! I think so far the skeleton is my favorite, but maybe they will do like witch hats and brooms or cute little pirate outfits? Any other thoughts on what they might create this year for costumes? Well in any case my little boy, Pawing Devil is ready to make his first Halloween appearance! Anyone want to share their horses’ costume or maybe even say what you’re going as this year. (And no I’m not asking for pictures* lmfao) :lol:

Pawing Devil ☥Oblivion
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Who’s got their Halloween costumes ready!

Post by BlackOak2 »

ladyoblivion wrote:Anyone pick out their horses costumes? I hope we’ll get more to choose from this year with things to mix and match the other stuff! I think so far the skeleton is my favorite, but maybe they will do like witch hats and brooms or cute little pirate outfits? Any other thoughts on what they might create this year for costumes? Well in any case my little boy, Pawing Devil is ready to make his first Halloween appearance! Anyone want to share their horses’ costume or maybe even say what you’re going as this year. (And no I’m not asking for pictures* lmfao) :lol:
I neglected to purchase any costumes for my horses last year so I can't dress up my own. However, I want to say that I've had this picture of a dog wearing a spider costume stuck in my head ALL year. I wonder if we can't get a cute one like that for our horses on here? Or maybe little devil wings to go with the devil horns.
Halloween is still my favorite holiday.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

BlackOak2 wrote: I neglected to purchase any costumes for my horses last year so I can't dress up my own. However, I want to say that I've had this picture of a dog wearing a spider costume stuck in my head ALL year. I wonder if we can't get a cute one like that for our horses on here? Or maybe little devil wings to go with the devil horns.
Halloween is still my favorite holiday.
Oh no! It would be great to be able to repurchase them, and those cute little hats with mustaches lol Those are super cute ideas! I’d love wings to match the horns and the spiders I think would be big selling items too! Halloween is the BEST holiday! You get to dress crazy AND get free candy for simply knocking on someone’s door! Amazeballs! :lol: :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ladyoblivion wrote:
Oh no! It would be great to be able to repurchase them, and those cute little hats with mustaches lol Those are super cute ideas! I’d love wings to match the horns and the spiders I think would be big selling items too! Halloween is the BEST holiday! You get to dress crazy AND get free candy for simply knocking on someone’s door! Amazeballs! :lol: :lol:
I SO agree!!!

I like candy... :lol:

Even when we grow up, Halloween parties can become so much! I've been to a number of different parties, some of which I threw from a fun Steel Magnolia Halloween party (we were watching black and white horror flicks including that title) to the Seance All Hallows Eve party (you guessed it, all sorts of raise-the-dead activities)... I even went on a which-is-the-scariest-haunted-house party. That one was interesting, but driving all over the place and telling stories about the places was more exhausting then necessarily fun.

I'm waiting for the Halloween food wars to be coming on the tv at the end of the month and it just crossed my mind that we could have 'carved' pumpkin horses on here, our horses that look like they've been carved up with faces on them, maybe even with pumpkin seed guts hanging from their mouths.
Wow... that takes me back to Howrse and all of their added images you could purchase. I actually like having a very limited amount of dress-up tack, rather than actually changing the horses' images. It's nice, but this game is better.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

BlackOak2 wrote: I SO agree!!!

I like candy... :lol:

Even when we grow up, Halloween parties can become so much! I've been to a number of different parties, some of which I threw from a fun Steel Magnolia Halloween party (we were watching black and white horror flicks including that title) to the Seance All Hallows Eve party (you guessed it, all sorts of raise-the-dead activities)... I even went on a which-is-the-scariest-haunted-house party. That one was interesting, but driving all over the place and telling stories about the places was more exhausting then necessarily fun.

I'm waiting for the Halloween food wars to be coming on the tv at the end of the month and it just crossed my mind that we could have 'carved' pumpkin horses on here, our horses that look like they've been carved up with faces on them, maybe even with pumpkin seed guts hanging from their mouths.
Wow... that takes me back to Howrse and all of their added images you could purchase. I actually like having a very limited amount of dress-up tack, rather than actually changing the horses' images. It's nice, but this game is better.
Ive always wanted to throw a Halloween party! But I’m a mom of 2 with a husband who works all the time to provide for us and barely time to get everything else done that I need to complete lol. Those sound awesome! I wish I could have been there! :twisted:
But I get to enjoy all of the kids candy when they’re not looking :lol: so bonus there. Hahaha

Oooohhh cute spooky pumpkin horses! :o <3 or little vampires with fangs and cape :lol: Howrse was actually my first online horse breeding game I found. I started at Dave and Busters Derby Owners Club but I can’t find that anywhere now but there. I really like this game better too, I feel it sticks true genetics as much as possible and there are so many variations of standards. I just wish these games incorporated a version of training or competitions where you could actually be the jockey or rider. I know they were trying to get a 3D system setup here, so I’m excited for that. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm