The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competition

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Competition

Post by Fluffyroro »

How do you link horses/horse images to posts for things like competitions????? Please help!!
Thanks! :D
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Competition

Post by Nazarach »

Fluffyroro wrote:.
Don't know if you have already found it out, but when posting in a Forum then you have to extend the Editor (klick that 'Full Editor and Preview' - button) the you should be able to find some Buttons on top of the textwindow. the one woth 'horse' puts in [horse=][/horse] and you just have to look up the id-number of the horse you want to link (it is the last string of numbers in the URL when you are on a horses profile like http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/p ... [b]1262540[/b][/u] and then you just have to copy it after the horse=1262540.
Was that understandable? :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Fluffyroro wrote:How do you link horses/horse images to posts for things like competitions????? Please help!!
Thanks! :D
What Nazarach said.

Including: without saving images in your horse's profile, none of the related images that pop up around the site will work, they'll all be the gray shadow of a horse rather than that specific horse.

Visit a horse you own
find that tabs that read:
Info
Local Shows
Pedigree
Progeny
Gallery
Eval
Conformation
Visit the gallery then load, move and save the image

It may take a few minutes until the image begins to spread to the rest of the site. The most recent 'taken' image is the one that will be displayed throughout the site.
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

Thanks for replying!, how do you find a horse's ID number? :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Fluffyroro wrote:Thanks for replying!, how do you find a horse's ID number? :)
Np, as I said, it is the last string of numbers in the url when you are on the profile of a horse :)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Fluffyroro wrote:Thanks for replying!, how do you find a horse's ID number? :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1548705 the number here at the end after profile/ is the horse number. so this horse's number is 1548705 for example.
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

Ohhhhhh!!!!!!! okay thanks! I don't play on a computer, so it doesn't show that unless I click the top. Thanks so much!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:02 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:02 am