The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ignore

Zer0
Visit My Farm

Re: Ignore

Post by Zer0 »

I don't think any of this is needed- the ping of shame, the people against it raging on about how rude and terrible it is, and the people who agree with Stormchase ranting about players not being able to read a stud ad.
People, just ignore others' business and if it really gets to an extent where a ping of shame is considered harrassment, let the admins deal with it.
Zero Gravity Standardbreds
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Look, the main issue here is that people do not understand that all studs on the market are free game. And by putting a stud up, you should acknowledge the risk that someone will breed to your horse. That being said, you have no one to blame but yourself if you put it up for a prolonged period of time or just for a few moments.

Also, of course abiding to player's wishes are nice. But it isn't a game rule. So, who says that people will read what you said on some stud ad, let alone respect it?
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Look, the main issue here is that people do not understand that all studs on the market are free game. And by putting a stud up, you should acknowledge the risk that someone will breed to your horse. That being said, you have no one to blame but yourself if you put it up for a prolonged period of time or just for a few moments.

Also, of course abiding to player's wishes are nice. But it isn't a game rule. So, who says that people will read what you said on some stud ad, let alone respect it?
Well said.
Both sides should just calm down, I think.
Zero Gravity Standardbreds
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

The person who posted this thread and the person they pinged both said sorry and moved on. I'm locking this thread now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 pm