The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HUGE CLEAR OUT SALE!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
BSR Horse Sales
Visit My Farm

Re: HUGE CLEAR OUT SALE!!!

Post by BSR Horse Sales »

what do you have left
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

BSR Horse Sales wrote:what do you have left
Well, So far the only ones taken on my farm are tinted Diamonds and handsome trust. The 2 people who previously responded to my ad have not told me which one they want or offered so pretty much all of them are open :D I am selling each of them for only a dollar so let me know if you are interested!
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

Thank you so much for replying! I didn't expect you to have any horses left by now! I would love Disappearing Wildflower or I Will Win. I'm willing to pay as much as you want for them! Thank you so much!

P.S. I might not be on for a while, so can you please put them on hold for me? Thank you!
xColaKittyx
Visit My Farm

Post by xColaKittyx »

@Jardine_Horses, can I have 'I Will Win'? I'd love to have a horse with more than one gold. I just started about a week ago and I need more money, hoping to win some competitions with a good horse like that one. THANKS!
xColaKittyx
Visit My Farm

Post by xColaKittyx »

I could offer 1500 for her
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Jardine_Horses wrote:Hey guys,
I find myself lacking time to be on the game so I have decided to just sell all my horses and delete my account. Now Kamichi Stables may be given my account as a freeze or something, we haven't worked out the details yet, but I am trying to get rid of all my horses for cheap prices. (As I will have no use for the money) Please feel free to look at all my horses and ping me on whether you want one or not and which one. This is a great deal for all players, new and experienced. Hope you are all having a marvelous day! :D :D :D
-Jardine_Horses

*Edit: Some of my mares are pregnant so make sure to check if you don't want one that is pregnant.
I would like royal ring please :)
If that's ok will buy via my side account 'The royal
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1325546
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:Hey guys,
I find myself lacking time to be on the game so I have decided to just sell all my horses and delete my account. Now Kamichi Stables may be given my account as a freeze or something, we haven't worked out the details yet, but I am trying to get rid of all my horses for cheap prices. (As I will have no use for the money) Please feel free to look at all my horses and ping me on whether you want one or not and which one. This is a great deal for all players, new and experienced. Hope you are all having a marvelous day! :D :D :D
-Jardine_Horses

*Edit: Some of my mares are pregnant so make sure to check if you don't want one that is pregnant.
I would like royal ring please :)
If that's ok will buy via my side account 'The royal
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1325546
Ok, he is up!
xColaKittyx
Visit My Farm

Post by xColaKittyx »

Is I will win still avaliable?
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Jardine_Horses wrote:I find myself lacking time to be on the game so I have decided to just sell all my horses and delete my account. Now Kamichi Stables may be given my account as a freeze or something, we haven't worked out the details yet, but I am trying to get rid of all my horses for cheap prices. (As I will have no use for the money) Please feel free to look at all my horses and ping me on whether you want one or not and which one. This is a great deal for all players, new and experienced. Hope you are all having a marvelous day! :D :D :D
-Jardine_Horses
Hey there! Is this guy still available? (J_H Born from the Exchange)

HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

Jardine_Horses wrote:Hey
Hello! Is [SS] Sienna Core still available? If so, could I get her? Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm