The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quick Update - Searching Studs

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Quick Update - Searching Studs

Post by larissar »

A quick update tonight; you can now search for stallions who have enough energy to breed. No more searching for the perfect stallion only to find he's out of energy.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick Update - Searching Studs

Post by Silverine »

This is wonderful! Thank you!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

that is awesome :) cant wait!
thx
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Yay
NewGrowth Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by NewGrowth Stables »

larissar wrote:A quick update tonight; you can now search for stallions who have enough energy to breed. No more searching for the perfect stallion only to find he's out of energy.
Awesome! :D
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

larissar wrote:A quick update tonight; you can now search for stallions who have enough energy to breed. No more searching for the perfect stallion only to find he's out of energy.
Excellent! Thank you
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

This is great! Thank you :D
nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

Awesome, thank you so much :D
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Just an idea.
I came on this game on my other/ main account BOB! about this time last year. My farm BOB! is one where you cannot name you own horses you just press a button of random names till you find one you like WHICH I HATE! I can never find one I like!. I was wondering if in like the pasture & barn name selections

(eg. Horses In Training Pasture, Breeding Pasture, Stallions Pasture, Mares Pasture, Fillys Pasture, Colts Pasture, Foals Pasture, Young Pasture you get the point).

I was wondering if you could add a selection called Horses For Sale.

It would really help me as I cannot just name it whatever i want i only have VERY limited selections to choose from.

Cheers
BOB!
&
BOB!'s Holding
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Yay!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 pm