The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Student(s) chosen

vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Student

Post by vallers »

Arthorsie wrote:
vallers wrote:Looking for Student
1. what breeds have you worked on other than ancient breeds? I have worked on many breeds, I do all kinds of Arabians, not just the original Arab. Also, I crossed all my favorite breeds together and got an interesting color! And, I have a project with grinders, breeding them training them and selling them. Last but not least I got to work on socked TB with Shiva.
2. please provide an example of your best work other than arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch. My best work is probably my wide array of breeds. I have so many it is not hard for me to start any new breeds! If the wide array of breeds dosn't count I also have cool colors in my lines.(I did my lines largely by myself up until this year)
3. What do you want to learn?I want to learn everything! But if I had to pick a few it would be how to be a better trainer (I am an aspiring trainer) and how to breed a record holder (what qualities make a RH).
4. what do you hope to bring to the partnership or collaboration?
5. What are you long term goals ingame?
6. Where are your skills at trainingwise? How many horses can you own at once, and how many pregnant mares can you have at once?
7. Any other comments can go here.
please answer the rest of the questions, this will help me determine how much you need to learn.
Arthorsie
Visit My Farm

Post by Arthorsie »

vallers wrote:
Arthorsie wrote:
1. what breeds have you worked on other than ancient breeds? I have worked on many breeds, I do all kinds of Arabians, not just the original Arab. Also, I crossed all my favorite breeds together and got an interesting color! And, I have a project with grinders, breeding them training them and selling them. Last but not least I got to work on socked TB with Shiva.
2. please provide an example of your best work other than arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch. My best work is probably my wide array of breeds. I have so many it is not hard for me to start any new breeds! If the wide array of breeds dosn't count I also have cool colors in my lines.(I did my lines largely by myself up until this year)
3. What do you want to learn?I want to learn everything! But if I had to pick a few it would be how to be a better trainer (I am an aspiring trainer) and how to breed a record holder (what qualities make a RH).
4. what do you hope to bring to the partnership or collaboration?
5. What are you long term goals ingame?
6. Where are your skills at trainingwise? How many horses can you own at once, and how many pregnant mares can you have at once?
7. Any other comments can go here.
please answer the rest of the questions, this will help me determine how much you need to learn.
Omg! I'm not done! I am so sorry! I ment to click preview! :)
Arthorsie
Visit My Farm

Post by Arthorsie »

vallers wrote: please answer the rest of the questions, this will help me determine how much you need to learn.
2. please provide an example of your best work other than Arabians, unless they are a private line you bred from scratch. My best work is probably my wide array of breeds. I have so many it is not hard for me to start any new breeds! If the wide array of breeds doesn't count I also have cool colors in my lines. (I did my lines largely by myself up until this year)
3. What do you want to learn?I want to learn everything! But if I had to pick a few it would be how to be a better trainer (I am an aspiring trainer) and how to breed a record holder (what qualities make an RH).
4. what do you hope to bring to the partnership or collaboration? I hope to bring my creativity and hardheadedness to this partnership. (hardheadedness is good because I won't stop until I reach my goals!) I also have friends in high places...
5. What are your long-term goals in the game?I want to have an entire farm full of trained horses, and breed a rare color champ!
6. Where are your skills at training wise? How many horses can you own at once, and how many pregnant mares can you have at once?
On my main account my stats are :
51 max horses, 12 broodmares, Three up for studs, 1 max show, max level 1 show, Basic Training bonus: 5.00%, Training intensity Reduction: -12.00, Ticket Crafting: +1.00, All the rest of my skills are 4.50%

On my alternate account my skills are:
Max horses: 43, Max Broodmares: 5, Max up For Stud: 2, Training: None

On my freeze:
Total horses: 19, Total Broodmares: 3

7. Any other comments can go here.I can freeze horses, I have enough money I won’t be a burden to you! You may wonder why I need to learn with these qualifications, well I am only level 10 and I have been playing for two years almost! :?

Here, That's better! Sorry Again!
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

I had a hard time deciding so I chose 4 of you to work with on a short term basis. Whoever I work well with I will offer to partner with on a large project. The four I chose to work with at this time are JessenJ24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and Kamichi stables.
Buzzy, arthorsie, and little cookie I will still answer your questions and give limited help if you msg me on my farm log, or catch me in chat.
JessenJ24 wrote:please send me a private msg for details
buzzy wrote:I am in chat alot so i can still give you advice and tips
_h a z e l_ wrote:private msg me for details
nix_uk wrote:private msg me for details
Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
Arthorsie wrote:I am willing to give you advice and tips. I am in chat alot or you can ping my farm log
Little_Cookie771 wrote:I already msg'd you.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

vallers wrote:I had a hard time deciding so I chose 4 of you to work with on a short term basis. Whoever I work well with I will offer to partner with on a large project. The four I chose to work with at this time are JessenJ24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and Kamichi stables.
Buzzy, arthorsie, and little cookie I will still answer your questions and give limited help if you msg me on my farm log, or catch me in chat.
Arthorsie wrote:I am willing to give you advice and tips. I am in chat alot or you can ping my farm log
OK! Thank you vallers! I appreciate you even considering me! Please let me know if you will be taking students again!
nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

vallers wrote:I had a hard time deciding so I chose 4 of you to work with on a short term basis. Whoever I work well with I will offer to partner with on a large project. The four I chose to work with at this time are JessenJ24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and Kamichi stables.
Will message you now :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm