The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by h a z e l »

Wow, what can I say? I think your progress from the beginning of your farm log to the end is tremendous. I love all your horses. Every. single. one. I never knew you once bred Belgians and Cutting horses and French Anglo-Arabs and many others! I always thought of you as the champion racehorse breeder :lol: Surprise! Leti is a champion all-around breeder! :D

I'm obsessed with his dapples :o

His gold dapples and speed comment... *starts sobbing*

Oooo same with this guy :o :o (They seriously need a smilie with heart eyes on here....)

Of course, I can't say enough good things about him!!

The amazing chestnut TB with 66 speed :o

I can't get enough of his color!!!

I love him so much, he's so cute :D

Can I link all your horses? :lol: :lol:

I seriously think this is the favorite part of your farm log: "It might or might not be good news for you that they are doing splendidly. *Smirks*" :lol: :lol: :lol: I just loved that :lol:
To anyone reading this: Leti is an amazing person. She is incredibly kind and generous. She isn't stuck up because her horses are better than most everyone else's. :P She has awesome racing advice (she states in the beginning of her farm log that she would be willing to share tips). She is friendly, polite, and of course, an excellent breeder and trainer. Which of course you knew already :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Wow, what can I say? I think your progress from the beginning of your farm log to the end is tremendous. I love all your horses. Every. single. one. I never knew you once bred Belgians and Cutting horses and French Anglo-Arabs and many others! I always thought of you as the champion racehorse breeder :lol: Surprise! Leti is a champion all-around breeder! :D

Can I link all your horses? :lol: :lol:

I seriously think this is the favorite part of your farm log: "It might or might not be good news for you that they are doing splendidly. *Smirks*" :lol: :lol: :lol: I just loved that :lol:
To anyone reading this: Leti is an amazing person. She is incredibly kind and generous. She isn't stuck up because her horses are better than most everyone else's. :P She has awesome racing advice (she states in the beginning of her farm log that she would be willing to share tips). She is friendly, polite, and of course, an excellent breeder and trainer. Which of course you knew already :lol:
Hey it haven't ended yet Hazel, don't jinx me. XD
Thank you, well I was easily bored and often changed my mind about what I was going to do. I think that some time later, I got more settled and decided to focus only on racehorses. (Actually nah, who am I kidding, I'm dying to work on Lippizaners and the Selle Francais)

Uh no that would be too many.

Oh? Interesting, I thought it would trigger some sensitive people or something. *Sips tea*
Nah, I was just in a mischievous mood that day. Or actually maybe everyday lol.
Thank you for the compliments, I haven't given you any racing tips yet though, only went through some competition stuff. You are a quick learner and a pleasure to teach!
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Another update.

Since its holidays now, I can spend more time on HWO and play regularly. Also, I'm trying to decide to choose a player as my protégé. It's a tough choice, I'm going to pick the one that is the most promising and ambitious. I'll also pick someone that I get along with, so yes, it's a tough choice. Why, you may ask? Because people that I didn't expect applied, and the players that applied are not bad. Quite good actually.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=14668

Here is the thread. If you haven't applied and is still interested, do apply now, because I'll be making the decision in 2 days.

Okay moving on...

Thoroughbreds:

My Thoroughbreds are progressing brilliantly, and I have many good Thoroughbreds for competitions and breeding. The COI is around 55-65% and they're usually 5 Star in the evaluation book for Thoroughbreds.

Here are some of my favourite recently:

Stallions:

Milky Fire of <CS>

Sired by Red Tourmaline, Milky Fire was named by dawnstar., and is one of the many good foals Red Tourmaline had.

Thoroughbred 93% Legs XY

Even though he isn't trained or a competitor, he sired many notable foals and thus deserves a mention.

Thoroughbred XY

This is another notable stallion because of his BR comment on speed and the fact that he is a great sire.

Heliodor of <CS>

A handsome Dunalino Thoroughbred stallion, his coat shines like a gemstone. Thus having his name derived from the Greek words for ‘gift from the sun’ With a commendable Breeder's Report and pretty good Conformation, I have high hopes for him, both as a sire and in the competition ring.

Thoroughbred Stockings XY

A pretty metallic Silver Dapple Dun with Stockings. I hope he'll be a good sire and competitor.

Mares:

Thoroughbred XX

A pretty (flaxen?) Cremello filly with 50 Stamina in her Conformation and average speed.

Thoroughbred XX

A sleek Smoky Black filly with 65 Speed in her Conformation and a good Breeder's Report comment for speed. "This filly is as quick as a flash!"

Thoroughbred Legs XX

This is a 65 Speed filly 93% sired.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

An update, I have been working on my Thoroughbreds more than Spotted Saddles, as I feel that I'm getting closer to my goal of breaking the Racing Records.

I took Taurus as my protégé, and I definitely don't regret it. I have high expectations of him and I plan to make him work hard.

Also, before talking about my Thoroughbreds, I'd like to talk about my Standardbreds. I have a Level 9 Harness Racing Record Holder. So there was a Thoroughbred who broke his Harness Racing record by 0.03 Seconds (Awesome, I know lol) with the worst score of all the Harness Racing Records. So I thought that I might as well enter my Standardbred into level 9 Harness Racing Competitions. He broke the record in about a day and 5 minutes because the show took so long to run *Shrugs*
Iron Soul's Sigh of <CS>

My point is, I will not give up my Records without a fight.

Okies enough about that, now on to Thoroughbreds.

Thoroughbreds:
I've been crossing Standies with them, I know my Standies are awesome, thank you very much. So by doing that, my Thoroughbreds will be improved and it also helps keep their COI down. Two birds in one stone, go me!

Gouda of <CS>

A handsome Dunalino stallion with a delicious name accompanied by great Conformation and Breeder's Report while also having a 5 Star evaluation in the Thoroughbred book. He does fairly well in competitions and hopefully better as a sire.

Midas Touch of <CS>

Named by Damian aka Ranch guy, Midas Touch is a Graying Gold Champagne Thoroughbred stallion who is unfortunately, a bit on the shorter side. Boasting a good Conformation and Breeder's Report, I have high hopes for him in the show ring.

Grey Chalcedony of <CS>

A pretty Silver Dapple Thoroughbred stallion who is also a bit on the short side. He boasts a great Breeder's Report Speed comment and a pretty good Genetic Potential of 65K. I have high hopes for this guy and hopefully he turns out to become a great sire.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Update:
I can feel mysef inching towards my goal of breaking some Racing World Records, slowly, I'll get there.

Throughbreds:
I've gotten a couple pretty amount of Thoroughbreds with a good Breeder's Report and Conformation.

Here are the notable Thoroughbred Stallions:

Thoroughbred XY

A pretty Silver Dapple with an excellent Breeder's Report, Conformation and Genetic Potential which possesses a COI of nearly 50%, this guy is almost perfect, just need one of the better speed comment in his Breeder's Report.

Thoroughbred XY

Kept for his uncommon colour(at least, in my herd) and alright Breeder's Report and Conformation.

Thoroughbred XY

His strength comment in his Breeder's Report(My Thoroughbreds really lack the strength my Standardbreds possessed) and colour(Silver Smoky Cream Dapples) convinced me to train him up.

A pretty metallic Silver Dapple with Stockings, this stallion has a 5 Star evaluation in the Thoroughbred book.

Thoroughbred XY

Yet another Silver Dapple, he boasts a fairly good Strength comment in his Breeder's Report. Along with notable Conformation.

Thoroughbred Legs XY

A pretty Black stallion with two stockings and a sock, he's pretty enough to train and so I did.

This Thoroughbred decided to convert to being a Harness Racer instead, so I obliged him, hopefully he does well in competitions.

Mitternacht of <CS>

A sweet Black Thoroughbred on the shorter side, he gives off charming vibes that makes me want to cuddle him, I purely trained him to be eye candy.

Competing Thoroughbred Stallions:

Ebony of <CS>

A sleek Black Stallion with two Stockings, he had a good speed comment in his Breeder's Report and okay Conformation, he now holds a MCh title.

Titanium of <CS>

A handsome Grullo stallion with good Conformation, Breeder's Report and Genetic Potential, he's doing alright in the competing ring with a Winning percentage of 91%

Of course, I have some mares/fillies I decided to train up too.

Thoroughbred Mares/fillies:

Thoroughbred Legs XX

This cute lil filly boasts a height of 16 hh, which is pretty much taller than quite a lot of my Thoroughbreds. Kept primarily for her looks, she also has a Breeder's Report and Genetic Potential.
<CS> Racers
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Welcome to my Farmlog. I am Champi0nBr66der,

A Breeder of the:

Selle Francais
French Anglo-Arab
Limousin
Belgian
Grade Racer
Pseudo White Horse
Standardbred
Thoroughbred

WORLD RECORDS:

PAST:
› Obstacle Driving [L4, L6, L7, L9]
› Cutting [L2, L6, L10]
› Reining [L1, L4, L5, L6, L7, L10]
› Marathon Driving [L6, L8, L9]
› Cross Country [L1, L5]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Steeplechasing [L9]
› Marathon Driving [L8, L9]
› Obstacle Driving [L4]
›Harness Racing [L4, L5]
›Harness Racing [L6]
›Steeplechase [L2, L5, L9]
›Harness Racing [L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L9, L10]

CURRENT:
› Steeplechasing [L3]
› Harness Racing [L4]
› Harness Racing [L5]
› Harness Racing [L3, L10]
› Racing [L2, L4]
› Harness Racing [L9]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Harness Racing [L1, L5, L7]

MAIN ACCOUNTS:
ChampionStar3
Champi0nBr66der3

HOLDING ACCOUNT:
Champi0nBr66der

GOALS:
-Breed a Marathon and Obstacle Driving Selle Francais related to Thundering Perfection

-Breed more Racehorses with the comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!"

-Break more World Records

-Be a respected and successful figure in the HWO community.

-Become the one of the best Racing Breeders

-Have meaningful interactions with players on HWO.

-Learn from the experiences in the game and apply them in my life.

Quality Control

-Horses that I find things lacking will not be sold
-All my racing Grades sold will have at least 55 Speed.
-All horses sold will not have any red stats
-All horses sold will have COI under 85%
-All horses sold will have a future in competing and breeding
-All horses sold will not be useless and a waste of space

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Do NOT sell A horse you bought from me for profit (Unless it's trained, and the highest will be 150K more than what you spent buying it)

Eg. Bought a Racer for 100K, trained it, sold for 250K. (Acceptable)
Eg. Bought a fully trained horse that has titles for 1 million, and sold for 10 million. (Unacceptable)

You will immediately be banned from all my sales, studs, trainings and/or other services if you did so.

Comes into effect on 11/2/2018

Banned Players:

1. horsebreeder18 (and all other accounts)
2. appleloosafarm (and all other accounts)

Favoured HWO'ers Coterie

This Coterie consists of players whom I respect and trust. They have certain benefits and privileges too. If they want to, they can:

1. They can ask for discounted training (Terms and conditions do apply)
2. They can request certain Record Holders up for stud. (Limited breedings)
3. They can request for the purchasing of some racers since I won't sell to the public anymore.

(If you wish to have your name removed, please tell me)

Members(In alphabetical order)
1. Baranduin_Brewster
2. Crosszeria
3. dawnstar.
4. Lysidia
5. mora098
6. sandyleigh79
7. vallers
8. Zer0

Any attempts to get into the coterie will result in immediate ban. That includes asking, bribing and other underhanded methods.

Of 5th of March 2018, I have officially changed my brand name, from Champion Stars to Celestial Stars

TRAINING:
I don't offer public training, but I do train...for a price, of course. Check my farm page for examples.

If I accidentally rehomed your horse...I offer full compensation and will try to make up for it as much as possible.

I joined HWO not very long ago and I decided to make a farm log for my ranch. Edit: (I've been here for two years already )
First off, I would like to thank everyone whose horse I bought or bred to. It really made a difference. Next, I would like to give special mention to stephanie111, 8arbarossa, Baranduin_Brewster, lessthanfish, Malakai10, Claire_2, Bitapetrone and Future Farm in general.
Last but not least, I would like to thank Destany662 for all the dearly loved horses you sold to me.

Note: If anyone is interested in having lessons on how to establish a successful racing line, especially for newbies, feel free to ask me in chat if you see me online.
Hi!!!!

I'm interested in how to make a successful racing Thoroughbred line. Could we be partners with breeding Thoroughbreds?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

PeacefulOreo wrote: Hi!!!!

I'm interested in how to make a successful racing Thoroughbred line. Could we be partners with breeding Thoroughbreds?
No thanks, I'm not looking for a partner.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Just posting to inform anyone who might be looking for me that I'm going on a hiatus of unknown duration due to the loss of a loved one, I may be back occasionally just to chat, but I do know that I won't be able to come on as often as I do for the next one year due to the hectic schedule that I have.

Hope y'all have a good day and I will surely miss some of you!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Claire_ wrote:
Hi, it's Champi0nBr66der3, how've you been?
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

Tisha wrote:
Claire_ wrote:
Hi, it's Champi0nBr66der3, how've you been?
Hello it's been along time... exams are messing my brain up ugh
how about you???

by the way did you change your account? The name is different
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:03 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:03 am