Community Forum

Looking For Thick Tails

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Thick Tails

Post by Earienlasgalen »

GrimCamel wrote:Alright, I need to lower my COI% and most of my horses have tails based of a single stallion generations back and I always seem to find me in the situation where I need to breed back to this line in order to maintain a good tail. So I am looking for stallions for stud (or any gender for sale) that has a tail as thick or thicker than my mare pictured below.

Since I'm breeding arabians I cannot accept drafts, maybe medium light at most but preferable light or very light. I probably won't accept horses that are too convex either unless their tail is really impressive. The tail don't need to be held high, just thick.

Thank you for your time!
if it's just the thickness and not the length, this guy might work for you http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1244120
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

utopie wrote:not easy to judge if his tail is thicker or not but I'll try my luck
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1283860
Doesnt match my own lines, sorry :/
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Earienlasgalen wrote:
GrimCamel wrote:Alright, I need to lower my COI% and most of my horses have tails based of a single stallion generations back and I always seem to find me in the situation where I need to breed back to this line in order to maintain a good tail. So I am looking for stallions for stud (or any gender for sale) that has a tail as thick or thicker than my mare pictured below.

Since I'm breeding arabians I cannot accept drafts, maybe medium light at most but preferable light or very light. I probably won't accept horses that are too convex either unless their tail is really impressive. The tail don't need to be held high, just thick.

Thank you for your time!
if it's just the thickness and not the length, this guy might work for you http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1244120
Lenght dont matter :) His sire looked really good tho! Shame hes retired
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Thank you for your time!
Here is a horse:

GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Thank you for your time!
Here is a horse:

Comparing it to my mare his tail is slimmer but thank you anyway
Avrielle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Avrielle »

Thank you for your time!
I don't have any studs, but I did have this mare pop up while lowering the COI in my own Arabians. I've gotten a couple foal out of her so I no longer need her.
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Avrielle wrote:

Thank you for your time!
I don't have any studs, but I did have this mare pop up while lowering the COI in my own Arabians. I've gotten a couple foal out of her so I no longer need her.
If she's for sale for a decent price Ill buy her :)
Avrielle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Avrielle »

GrimCamel wrote:
Avrielle wrote:
I don't charge that much for my horses in general. I was probably just going to sell her for around $150 if that's alright with you?
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Avrielle wrote:
GrimCamel wrote:
I don't charge that much for my horses in general. I was probably just going to sell her for around $150 if that's alright with you?
Yes that's splendid :)
Avrina
Visit My Farm

Post by Avrina »

GrimCamel wrote:Yes that's splendid :)
Alrighty she is up! Btw this is my side account. I moved her here so I didn't age her much.
Become a Patron!