The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Breed Creation Charts

deanimator
Visit My Farm

Horse Breed Creation Charts

Post by deanimator »

I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.
Right click and open image in new tab to see the full size version.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Breed Creation Charts

Post by BlackOak2 »

deanimator wrote:I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.
At risk of taking up valuable posting spots... I'll say this.
This is great! Especially as an addition to the game. Please finish all of them. :D
deanimator
Visit My Farm

Post by deanimator »

It's been a bit, real world came and smacked me in the ribs(literally I cracked some..twice) but here are some more of them I've been meaning to add to the post...

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

BlackOak2 wrote:
deanimator wrote:I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.
At risk of taking up valuable posting spots... I'll say this.
This is great! Especially as an addition to the game. Please finish all of them. :D
As Blackoak said, I hope it doesn't go against your whishes but this is a great idea - especially for the more complicated breeds like Tbs or the Sanhe :3
deanimator
Visit My Farm

Post by deanimator »

As Blackoak said, I hope it doesn't go against your wishes but this is a great idea - especially for the more complicated breeds like Tbs or the Sanhe :3
As this is going to be a very long project I love knowing that people are finding them useful. Thank you!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

trust it doesnt annoy you by posting a comment on this thread ;) but just want to say that this is a great idea... and cant wait to watch your progress through the various breeds... also cant wait to use some of your work :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm