The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post by Nazarach »

I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- Thoroughbreds with pony type - the higher the better
- NABs with Pony Type

- height should be around/under 15hh, 14.2hh or less would be ideal

Please name me your price and do try to read the search-parameters before offering, thank you :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post by Nazarach »

bump
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Nazarach wrote:I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- NABs with Pony Type

Please name me your price and do try to read the search-parameters before offering, thank you :)
I have a small amount that fit your height but they don't have pony-type. You are free to take a look anyway! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/93707
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Nazarach wrote:I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- NABs with Pony Type

I have a small amount that fit your height but they don't have pony-type. You are free to take a look anyway! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/93707
Many thanks for answering ^^ I'll take a look around and write you if one of these (really gorgeous) gentlemen could fit for one of my mares :)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

- NABs with Pony Type

If you don't find anything exact, you might be interested in this one:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1200535
He is only part NAB and not exactly a pony type, but only 56% horse type, and below 14.2hh.
Frost
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Frost »

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

They are pretty nice :o especially the first and second. Would you ping me if they are grown or did you mean they are for sale?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Tjigra wrote:

- NABs with Pony Type

If you don't find anything exact, you might be interested in this one:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1200535
He is only part NAB and not exactly a pony type, but only 56% horse type, and below 14.2hh.
Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Nazarach wrote: Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
He should be up for stud, if I am not mistaken. You're very welcome to use him as much as you need :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Tjigra wrote:
Nazarach wrote: Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
He should be up for stud, if I am not mistaken. You're very welcome to use him as much as you need :)
Many thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 pm