The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grinders?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BunaLover
Visit My Farm

Grinders?

Post by BunaLover »

Hellu! I'm new at the game and have heard about something called "grinders". Can someone explain what you mean with those?
Have a good day :D
Aela
Visit My Farm

Re: Grinders?

Post by Aela »

BunaLover wrote:Hellu! I'm new at the game and have heard about something called "grinders". Can someone explain what you mean with those?
Grinders are horses that are usually trained and excel in one or more local show disciplines. Players will use grinders to gain pony tokens, money and more turns. They are very good to have, and will essentially boost your economy massively.

It's one of the great things about HWO in my opinion. Grinders make it easier for someone who does not have the ability to/wants to pay real life money to get ahead in the game. Also, a lot of players will offer grinders to new players for no cost :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
BunaLover
Visit My Farm

Post by BunaLover »

Aela wrote:
BunaLover wrote:Hellu! I'm new at the game and have heard about something called "grinders". Can someone explain what you mean with those?
Grinders are horses that are usually trained and excel in one or more local show disciplines. Players will use grinders to gain pony tokens, money and more turns. They are very good to have, and will essentially boost your economy massively.

It's one of the great things about HWO in my opinion. Grinders make it easier for someone who does not have the ability to/wants to pay real life money to get ahead in the game. Also, a lot of players will offer grinders to new players for no cost :)
Thanks so much for the answer!
Aela
Visit My Farm

Post by Aela »

No problem! :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Trained Horse Holder
Visit My Farm