The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Friesians?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Friesians?

Post by Southerngal »

Hi! I'm looking for Friesian stallions (Well, any gender really, if you're willing to sell) to breed to my mares. I would like to have their Eval 4-5, taller than 15.2 hh, and preferably a gold or green stat other than Stamina, Tempo, Balance, and Intelligence, but that I'm not picky about. Please, make sure the horse is black! If you send me a link, I'll tell you if I think the horse will work for me. Thanks!
Last edited by Southerngal on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:Hi! 'm looking for Friesian stallions (Well, any gender really, if you're willing to sell) to breed to my mares. I would like to have their Eval 4-5, taller than 15.2 hh, and preferably a gold or green stat other than Stamina, Tempo, Balance, and Intelligence, but that I'm not picky about. Please, make sure the horse is black! If you send me a link, I'll tell you if I think the horse will work for me. Thanks!
First, he is not black, but definitly is able to throw black (so a 50% chance with a black mare ;) ) and I also would be willing to sell him for 500$ if he is not too old for you.

5* Friesian
4* Warlander (BS: 38.5/40%)

40 HGP; 8% COI

no reds
good: mov, bal, int
average: spd, stam, temp
worse: str, agil

Brown Dun (E/e At/a D/d)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:.
I think I could take him.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
I think I could take him.
Then he is up for offers :) Hope he'll serve you well ^^
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: I think I could take him.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Oh, Side Note! If the horse has a gold/green stat of strength, speed, movement, or agility, I'd LOVE it if you said! I'm trying to variate my colored stats, and you could help a lot! Plus, I'd love it if the horse was pretty tall, so I can make my stock taller. Thanks!
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: I think I could take him.
Hi! This is probably an odd reason to get ahold of you, but I wanted to say thanks again for selling him to me! He gave me two fillies, one of them really pretty!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote: Hi! This is probably an odd reason to get ahold of you, but I wanted to say thanks again for selling him to me! He gave me two fillies, one of them really pretty!
No need to be reluctant ^^ that's great - I did spy on him and you are right, they are pretty cute <3
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Hi, don't know if you are still in need (as there were recently a couple of friesian stud-posts) but this one is a 3* Eval, Black Friesian
Bleak Obsidian

3* Friesian (BS: 4.5/35%; PT: 60%/55%)
54 HGP; 30% COI

golden temp, int
green bal

Smoky Black (E_ a/a Cr/n)

He doesn't have the nicest outlook, but maybe with the right mare :/ If you still like him, I can put him up for stud for 300$ :)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Hi, don't know if you are still in need (as there were recently a couple of friesian stud-posts) but this one is a 3* Eval, Black Friesian
Bleak Obsidian

3* Friesian (BS: 4.5/35%; PT: 60%/55%)
54 HGP; 30% COI

golden temp, int
green bal

Smoky Black (E_ a/a Cr/n)

He doesn't have the nicest outlook, but maybe with the right mare :/ If you still like him, I can put him up for stud for 300$ :)
Could you? Thanks! I've been working on getting the Eval up, I think I've basically bred out the feathers now >_< He could help!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm