The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

closed

buzzy
Visit My Farm

Re: closed

Post by buzzy »

D.M Boarding wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Yeah, I also had holiday plans that I had.
Sorry ive been busy with breaking in peoples horses IRL so im not as active as im working very hard during these holidays. Sorry!!
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, jk right :?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

How's the Thoroughbred breeding going?
Slow. I need to get back into the swing of things, but the holidays have been hard to do much with!
Do you have any Arabians with a gold or green in tempo, balance, and movement by any chance?
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote: Slow. I need to get back into the swing of things, but the holidays have been hard to do much with!
Do you have any Arabians with a gold or green in tempo, balance, and movement by any chance?
I am sure I do! Let me take a quick look.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo
This is the only one I could track down...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1675107
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo
Could I use him to breed with one of my mares? I don't know if I have any room right at the moment but I can work on that. I'll transfer one of my horses to my holding account here really quickly.

It will have to wait for maybe tomorrow. I need to head off to bed since I've got a full day tomorrow, if my school doesn't have a snow day again.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:
Could I use him to breed with one of my mares? I don't know if I have any room right at the moment but I can work on that. I'll transfer one of my horses to my holding account here really quickly.

It will have to wait for maybe tomorrow. I need to head off to bed since I've got a full day tomorrow, if my school doesn't have a snow day again.
Alright! I may be able to stud him out for you..
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote: Slow. I need to get back into the swing of things, but the holidays have been hard to do much with!
Yes, on my side account BOB! i have a few look if you want
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am