Community Forum

Recomend me a breed?

GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Recomend me a breed?

Post by GentleGiants »

HI everyone,
I am still kinda new to this game, and still getting settled, but I am currently at the part where I need to decided what I wanna work on in this game. As far as I have learned/observed, everyone has like their own breeds and goals that they are working on. I wanted to work on the Esperia Pony, as I love them in real life! But after doing a bit of investigation, I have found that I am not the first person who has attempted to create this breed, and I agree it is a very challenging breed to create.
I am on the verge of giving up on that breed, unless one thing happens. (I decided to mention it here incase miracles happen.)
One of the breeds I need in order to create an Esperia Pony, is the Murgese breed. and I have discovered that someone(s) already created this breed and there isn't any studs or horses being part of this breed, anywhere available to the public, and I am having trouble creating this breed myself. I was wondering, if you (the person reading this) happen to be the one who has Murgese horses? If so, my question to you is, would you let me buy one from you? I promise you that I wont sell any piece of the Murgese breed. I just need it to make the Esperia Pony. I can even give back to you the horse if it will be alive after I get what I need out of it, or if you let me stud to one of your murgese, that would be a great option as well! Would you be interested in sharing please? Ill share if you share :D

Otherwise,
That being said,
If no one would become interested in sharing the murgese breed with me, which I understand, im not forcing anyone. then I will have to put this project aside for a bit if not give up on it.
If that happens, I need to find what breed to work on then. This is why I am writing here, to anyone who reads this.
Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions of what breed i should work on? Im looking for a breed that isnt being competed in the competitions and is easy to create.

after searching some more, i have decided to try the Welsh Pony. Unless someone else can suggest me a breed i can work on that i will like and switch to...???
any advice or recomondations would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!
ilovehorses22334
Visit My Farm

Re: Recomend me a breed?

Post by ilovehorses22334 »

i would love to help you with the welsh pony!!! im am working on breeding and American walking pony and a welsh pony is part of the breeding!!
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

GentleGiants wrote:HI everyone,
I am still kinda new to this game, and still getting settled, but I am currently at the part where I need to decided what I wanna work on in this game. As far as I have learned/observed, everyone has like their own breeds and goals that they are working on. I wanted to work on the Esperia Pony, as I love them in real life! But after doing a bit of investigation, I have found that I am not the first person who has attempted to create this breed, and I agree it is a very challenging breed to create.
I am on the verge of giving up on that breed, unless one thing happens. (I decided to mention it here incase miracles happen.)
One of the breeds I need in order to create an Esperia Pony, is the Murgese breed. and I have discovered that someone(s) already created this breed and there isn't any studs or horses being part of this breed, anywhere available to the public, and I am having trouble creating this breed myself. I was wondering, if you (the person reading this) happen to be the one who has Murgese horses? If so, my question to you is, would you let me buy one from you? I promise you that I wont sell any piece of the Murgese breed. I just need it to make the Esperia Pony. I can even give back to you the horse if it will be alive after I get what I need out of it, or if you let me stud to one of your murgese, that would be a great option as well! Would you be interested in sharing please? Ill share if you share :D

Otherwise,
That being said,
If no one would become interested in sharing the murgese breed with me, which I understand, im not forcing anyone. then I will have to put this project aside for a bit if not give up on it.
If that happens, I need to find what breed to work on then. This is why I am writing here, to anyone who reads this.
Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions of what breed i should work on? Im looking for a breed that isnt being competed in the competitions and is easy to create.

after searching some more, i have decided to try the Welsh Pony. Unless someone else can suggest me a breed i can work on that i will like and switch to...???

Thank you!!
I am working on the Ariegeois breed but to get to that the Fell is killing me!!! I have tried 15 times... 16 in the making. good luck and some times the horses aren't right.
GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

ilovehorses22334 wrote:i would love to help you with the welsh pony!!! im am working on breeding and American walking pony and a welsh pony is part of the breeding!!
Hi :D
id be happy to share a welsh pony with you once i get some! according to my calculations, i should be getting close :D
GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

KEOverheul wrote: I am working on the Ariegeois breed but to get to that the Fell is killing me!!! I have tried 15 times... 16 in the making. good luck and some times the horses aren't right.
Thanks for the heads up! i was getting worried im the only one not getting this right lol
I hope my next steps will get me there!! :D
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

GentleGiants wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: I am working on the Ariegeois breed but to get to that the Fell is killing me!!! I have tried 15 times... 16 in the making. good luck and some times the horses aren't right.
Thanks for the heads up! i was getting worried im the only one not getting this right lol
I hope my next steps will get me there!! :D
Me too I still have my hopes up maybe a little too much :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
ilovehorses22334
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovehorses22334 »

GentleGiants wrote:
ilovehorses22334 wrote:i would love to help you with the welsh pony!!! im am working on breeding and American walking pony and a welsh pony is part of the breeding!!
Hi :D
id be happy to share a welsh pony with you once i get some! according to my calculations, i should be getting close :D
that would be amazing!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

GentleGiants wrote:HI everyone,

Otherwise,
That being said,

Thank you!!
Im not really recommending any breed because it is all based on opinion. What i can do is get you some horses for you off the market you like.
I will allow you to choose up to 10 horses ranging from $2-$5000 off the market.
Send me the links ill buy them then ill re-sell them back to you for $1 (essentially FREE!)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

HorzeLover101 wrote:Im not really recommending any breed because it is all based on opinion. What i can do is get you some horses for you off the market you like.
I will allow you to choose up to 10 horses ranging from $2-$5000 off the market.
Send me the links ill buy them then ill re-sell them back to you for $1 (essentially FREE!)
Really??? wow that's so kind of you!! i dont know why your being so nice to me but thank you SO much!!

currently i am just a few steps away from getting the welsh pony, and it looks like i dont need to buy any new horses to do these steps, but i will have to do some studding in the stud add with breeds that i may need.

I will certainly let you know if there are any horses i need from the market that i cant afford!
wow thank you so much!!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

GentleGiants wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:Im not really recommending any breed because it is all based on opinion. What i can do is get you some horses for you off the market you like.
Really??? wow that's so kind of you!! i dont know why your being so nice to me but thank you SO much!!

currently i am just a few steps away from getting the welsh pony, and it looks like i dont need to buy any new horses to do these steps, but i will have to do some studding in the stud add with breeds that i may need.

I will certainly let you know if there are any horses i need from the market that i cant afford!
wow thank you so much!!
okay! Sounds great. Hope that donation is working well for you for your breeding project as we talked the other day :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!