Community Forum

Farm clearence!!!!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1210
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby HorzeLover101 » February 10th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Horses#9 wrote:Hi I am selling all of I am no longer wanting to keep
I have got lots of arabians with titles and who are fully trained I am keeping a couple of my horses but they are in a separate pasture so I don't mix them up with the ones I want to sell but

I will link the pastures all these horses are for sale!!



http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94859
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96002
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96050
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96418
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/95784

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95631


I am interested in:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1728204

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 11th, 2019, 2:16 am

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:Hi I am selling all of I am no longer wanting to keep
I have got lots of arabians with titles and who are fully trained I am keeping a couple of my horses but they are in a separate pasture so I don't mix them up with the ones I want to sell but

I will link the pastures all these horses are for sale!!



http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94859
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96002
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96050
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96418
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/95784

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95631


I am interested in:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1728204


Hi how much would u offer on her :D

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 11th, 2019, 11:00 am

Bump

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 11th, 2019, 5:50 pm

Questhaven wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:Hi I am selling all of my horse apart from the orlov trottors and my one Belgian Warmblood filly I am no longer wanting to breed my other horses
I have got lots of arabians with titles and who are fully trained I am keeping a Cople as I like the colours but the rest I am selling
Also Estonian natives crosses
Also one with 71kHGP grandchampion

I will link the pastures
But if the orlov trottors are in one of the pastures they are Not for sale but the rest are

I am going to lable the ones I want to keep but majority I am selling plz send me a link of the horse or horses yiu want and the price yiu are going to offers thanks enjoy them :D


http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94859
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96002
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96050
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96418
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/95784

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95631



I am interested in this mare.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1600488


Hi If you want her still she is up for offers just offer what you :D think she is worth thanks

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1210
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby HorzeLover101 » February 11th, 2019, 6:31 pm

Horses#9 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:Hi I am selling all of I am no longer wanting to keep
I have got lots of arabians with titles and who are fully trained I am keeping a couple of my horses but they are in a separate pasture so I don't mix them up with the ones I want to sell but

I will link the pastures all these horses are for sale!!



http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94859
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96002
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96050
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96418
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/95784

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95631


I am interested in:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1728204


Hi how much would u offer on her :D


8k she is older

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 12th, 2019, 1:07 am

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
I am interested in:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1728204


Hi how much would u offer on her :D


8k she is older


Yeah that's fine she up for offer :)

HOrse haven
Posts: 234
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 3:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby HOrse haven » February 12th, 2019, 8:27 am

Horses#9 wrote:
HOrse haven wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:Hi I am selling all of my horse apart from the orlov trottors and my one Belgian Warmblood filly I am no longer wanting to breed my other horses
I have got lots of arabians with titles and who are fully trained I am keeping a Cople as I like the colours but the rest I am selling
Also Estonian natives crosses
Also one with 71kHGP grandchampion

I will link the pastures
But if the orlov trottors are in one of the pastures they are Not for sale but the rest are

I am going to lable the ones I want to keep but majority I am selling plz send me a link of the horse or horses yiu want and the price yiu are going to offers thanks enjoy them :D


http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94859
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96002
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96050
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96418
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96518
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/95784

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95631

How much for these three?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1750516
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1724696


http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786 this one 10k :D

But what would you offer o the others

I can buy this guy now
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 12th, 2019, 10:29 am


HOrse haven
Posts: 234
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 3:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby HOrse haven » February 12th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Horses#9 wrote:
HOrse haven wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786 this one 10k :D

But what would you offer o the others

I can buy this guy now
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786


Hi he's up :D

Huh that's weird it says he isn't for sale and I checked on my side account too

Horses#9
Posts: 491
Joined: December 29th, 2018, 4:10 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm clearence!!!!!!

Postby Horses#9 » February 12th, 2019, 12:04 pm

HOrse haven wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
HOrse haven wrote:I can buy this guy now
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770786


Hi he's up :D

Huh that's weird it says he isn't for sale and I checked on my side account too



Sorry I thought I put him up he's up now though


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .Winter. and 0 guests

Become a Patron!