The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In need for some training? *closed

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: In need for some training?

Post by Veterinarian »

KEOverheul wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I do not understand ?(I do not meen to offend you in a any way!)
I have an idea for your business BTW what county are you in
I am in Greece.What is your idea?
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: I have an idea for your business BTW what county are you in
I am in Greece.What is your idea?
That I could help your business by champing the horses with the training
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information
I will reach your horse about 760% of total training for 10k
Note that I am new to this and I am still experimenting!

Things that you should have in mind:

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money
10% = 140 money, and so on

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ You can always bring a horse back again for me to train.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!

Could you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1784264
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!
do you have anymore slots avalible? i have 4 horses i need trained and this looks like the perfect place to go. let me know, thanks
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
Information

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

Warning
Are still training??
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

KEOverheul wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Information

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

Warning
Are still training??
I forgot to mention this above. Right now I am not training... I want to upgrade my training skills before I take another player's horse. I do not want to take much of your time training a horse and I want to be able to train your horse for maximum 3 years. So I will not train for a few days and instead focus on studying more training courses so that there is no misunderstanding between me and and other players who have trusted me. ( I apologize... :cry:)
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: Are still training??
I forgot to mention this above. Right now I am not training... I want to upgrade my training skills before I take another player's horse. I do not want to take much of your time training a horse and I want to be able to train your horse for maximum 3 years. So I will not train for a few days and instead focus on studying more training courses so that there is no misunderstanding between me and and other players who have trusted me. ( I apologize... :cry:)
That's fine do you need money??
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

KEOverheul wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I forgot to mention this above. Right now I am not training... I want to upgrade my training skills before I take another player's horse. I do not want to take much of your time training a horse and I want to be able to train your horse for maximum 3 years. So I will not train for a few days and instead focus on studying more training courses so that there is no misunderstanding between me and and other players who have trusted me. ( I apologize... :cry:)
That's fine do you need money??
No, no! I am fine (financially) thank you for your concern! I also wanted to ask you if you are thinking of starting a training or breeding business?
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: That's fine do you need money??
No, no! I am fine (financially) thank you for your concern! I also wanted to ask you if you are thinking of starting a training or breeding business?
A champing but I don't know for shure
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

KEOverheul wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: No, no! I am fine (financially) thank you for your concern! I also wanted to ask you if you are thinking of starting a training or breeding business?
A champing but I don't know for shure
Ok, I am sorry for the weird quetion I was thinking of asking you if you wanted to collaborate with me and start a business. Well sorry if this was out of the blue!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am