Community Forum

Please dont bred with my privat studs

User avatar
FameDaLupa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 42
Joined: January 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby FameDaLupa » May 17th, 2019, 2:36 pm

LilyTromp wrote:It's not even an excuse. It happened. Not sorry about it.


Dear Lily


We had that chat already, but it happend again and i dont think it was an accident this time, because you used my stallion, this time Black Odin for like 6/7 Studs at once. You know that we had that conversation already, and if you would have had really cared, you would have noticed that this stud was privat.

I will share this now in the forum, because I dont know what else to do.
Please take the time to read the description. And if there is written in big letters PRIVAT, dont use that stud.
Thanks.


Sent: April 22nd, 2019, 11:36 am
by FameDaLupa
Hello Lily,

please read the description first befor you use a stallion. Lavender is a privat stud and you werent really allowed to use him


Sent: April 22nd, 2019, 11:44 am
by LilyTromp
Hello FameDaLupa,

I saw a bit to late that he was 'privat'. If you want your stud to be privat, don't put him on the market. People don't always read everything when looking for a stallion. That how I learned there is no such ting as a privat stud....

Sent: April 22nd, 2019, 11:47 am
by FameDaLupa
I am sorry, but that isnt acceptable. You can read the description, just takes one second. If you dont its a choice youre making.
I need to put them up, because i have to breed with them. And i have them on my second account to not age them out.
Please take some responsibility for your choices. That just a very lame excuse, you just gave me

Sent: April 22nd, 2019, 12:00 pm
by LilyTromp
It's not even an excuse. It happened. Not sorry about it.


Sent: April 22nd, 2019, 12:18 pm
by FameDaLupa
good talk
Last edited by FameDaLupa on May 17th, 2019, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

8arbarossa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1125
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: @ LilyTromp PLEASE DONT BREED WITH MY PRIVAT STUDS

Postby 8arbarossa » May 17th, 2019, 2:59 pm

FameDaLupa wrote:Sad little kid

tom wrote:ping


I consider this Bullying..

Trying to get attention in the hope some kids support you. I think its wise to stop using my partners name like this.

It happens a lot that people use a private stud, and nobody cares!
But if you like i could Abuse your private studs and breed them with random horses, you would make millions of credits while i abuse your horses, and spread out your genes over the market. got enough money to bully you for a long time

You want to bully, you have awaken a bully!
So my advice is to remove your post and NEVER mention my Partner again, dont even think about her, dont chat about her, dont dream about her.. go play your own game and stop trying to bad mouth people for accidently using your horse.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

_h a z e l_
Premium
Premium
Posts: 831
Joined: September 17th, 2018, 9:47 am
Visit My Farm

Re: @ LilyTromp PLEASE DONT BREED WITH MY PRIVAT STUDS

Postby _h a z e l_ » May 17th, 2019, 3:22 pm

FameDaLupa wrote:...


I know this has nothing to do with me, but I'm sorry it happened to you Fame :(

User avatar
FameDaLupa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 42
Joined: January 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: @ LilyTromp PLEASE DONT BREED WITH MY PRIVAT STUDS

Postby FameDaLupa » May 17th, 2019, 3:26 pm

I appriciate your opinion.
But bullying looks diffent to me. I just do care, even if nobody doesnt.

I just invested a lot of time in my horses and would appriciate if someone would care if the stud is privat or not and would check. Is that really to much to ask for? Thats why i did that post.
Because i have to use them over the market.
I was hoping to reduce the chance someone will use my stallions accidently again.
I dont mind if we agree to delete this post again, I was just upset, because I already spoke to the person in privat.

But
Language like
8arbarossa wrote:But if you like i could Abuse your private studs and breed them with random horses
or even :
8arbarossa wrote:while i abuse your horses


i consider bullying or a rather quite violent language to prove a point, which i havent used at all.

And you just used my privat stud again to prove your point and bred some randome horses with him.
So you accuse me of bullying and this is your response?

This game is suppose to be fun.
The best way is just to get this stud situation fixed. Like "approved mares only".
Image

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Posts: 2461
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby BlackOak2 » May 17th, 2019, 4:20 pm

There are points to both sides.

It is frustrating.

What it comes down to, however, is that a stud that is posted on the public forum, can at any time be used by anybody with enough money to breed to them.
Until we get the approved mare added, this is what we must live with, should we want to continue playing the game.

There is only two ways to prevent all use of a stud that I can offer (as apparently this is certainly really a sticking point), sell your horse via private sale to yourself when you need to use him for your own mares. Yes, this is a hassle, but you prevent such breeding with the public.
Or, only put him up for limited amounts of time. In this case, you still run the risk of people breeding.

Those are your options, especially if you want to keep said studs frozen and of long-term use.

Once again, this is the chance we take when any of us place a horse up as a stud. We can only Ask the community to respect a private stud. But if it's up, we will always run that risk. So either you take other precautions, or you live with your risk. This is the risk we ALL in our community take; you are neither alone in trying to keep private studs private, or alone in bypassing private studs on the market (regardless of how much interest one may have in them).

It falls to you to protect a stud you want to protect, not to the community to avoid using it.

Good Luck.

Now as for the other side...
Though it is courtesy given to those with private studs on the public market... it does keep the community both kind and happy if we remind ourselves to avoid such things as 'please don't use' or 'private stud'.
We (as an entire community) work hard to keep things helpful and fun on this game. Please remember that this game and especially this forum is different from others because of the work we do toward keeping it both peaceful and understanding.
It is a courtesy we offer to avoid such things as private stud and private sale. We certainly don't need to abide by it. There are no rules that say we must. In fact, as our admins have already made note, if it's in public sale or stud, then it is in public sale or stud. HOWEVER, that said, once words begin to be thrown around, rather than figuring out better reasons and better compromises, the community will begin to fall apart; games especially become tedious, boring and stressful, in all the negative ways. Even this game can begin to resemble other unmentioned games across the internet; many of us left other games for reasons not dissimilar to broken communities.

If the aforementioned stud is such a great breeding partner, perhaps a deal could be worked out for an offspring, an acceptable stud fee, or a line-bred alternative purchase.

After all, this is a game.

Good Luck.

User avatar
Tom
Admin
Admin
Posts: 432
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby Tom » May 17th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Be nice to each other and get along, okay?

User avatar
FameDaLupa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 42
Joined: January 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby FameDaLupa » May 17th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Hey BlackOak,

thanks for taking the time and the effort to respond to this so thoughtful.
I have do admit I was really shocked by the response that I had given by 8arbarossa.
Considering that she was trying to tell me off her example of handeling the matter was really quite violating.

However, I will give in to the dynamic of the game right now and just accept that I cant really protect my studs.

Thanks again for your kind response.

best wishes,
Fame Da Lupa
Image

8arbarossa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1125
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: @ LilyTromp PLEASE DONT BREED WITH MY PRIVAT STUDS

Postby 8arbarossa » May 17th, 2019, 4:57 pm

FameDaLupa wrote:I appriciate your opinion. (no you dont)
But bullying looks diffent to me. I just do care, even if nobody doesnt.

I just invested a lot of time in my horses and would appriciate if someone would care if the stud is privat or not and would check. Is that really to much to ask for? Thats why i did that post.
Because i have to use them over the market.
I was hoping to reduce the chance someone will use my stallions accidently again. (Reduce the chance??, so you already knew there was a chance that a mistake could happen)
I dont mind if we agree to delete this post again, I was just upset, because I already spoke to the person in privat.

But
Language like
8arbarossa wrote:But if you like i could Abuse your private studs and breed them with random horses
or even :
8arbarossa wrote:while i abuse your horses


i consider bullying or a rather quite violent language to prove a point, which i havent used at all. (there are different degrees, imagine giving someone a wedgee or beating up someone everyday, you dont use violent laguage but still its bullying)

And you just used my privat stud again to prove your point and bred some randome horses with him.
So you accuse me of bullying and this is your response? Told you i was a bully

This game is suppose to be fun.
The best way is just to get this stud situation fixed. Like "approved mares only".


When it comes to bullying or for example rape its not about what the Bully or Rapist think is Bulying or Rape.

So it doesnt matter what you think, i know Lily feels Bullied and by millenial rules if yuo feel something its true.
You slandering her name, trying to make her look bad is considered bullying.

The best way to get this situation fixed is not changing the game, its about you not posting CRAP about my partner. When people breed my private horses or even when people buy horses that where not ment for them i inform them in a friendly way and often offer alternatives. Because helping eachother gets more done than fighting eachother.

In the couple of years we play this game, the discussion about "private"horses comes back every month and every month people make up their own rules about what other can do or cant do. So i am here to inform you that i will breed with every horse that is on the public market, i dont care what you write in the advertisement and there is no one that is gonna stop me..

So again i ask you, dont badmouth my girl.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

8arbarossa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1125
Joined: April 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby 8arbarossa » May 17th, 2019, 5:02 pm

FameDaLupa wrote:Hey BlackOak,

thanks for taking the time and the effort to respond to this so thoughtful.
I have do admit I was really shocked by the response that I had given by 8arbarossa.
Considering that she was trying to tell me off her example of handeling the matter was really quite violating.

However, I will give in to the dynamic of the game right now and just accept that I cant really protect my studs.

Thanks again for your kind response.

best wishes,
Fame Da Lupa


Your not done yet i see... So my opinion of bullying is put asside as bull, but your opinion of violence is now used to convince BlackOak of my violence.

But on the other hand it is good to see that i shocked you, that was exactly what i was going for!
Good to see that THANKS TO ME you now realize that you cant really protect your studs.
You dont have to thank me for letting you see the light.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

User avatar
FameDaLupa
Premium
Premium
Posts: 42
Joined: January 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: Please dont bred with my privat studs

Postby FameDaLupa » May 17th, 2019, 5:09 pm

so, i just red rape, so I am done with this.
The energy you put into this just makes me sick right now. I will not continue reading these recent posts nor will i read following responses of yours. Whatever is going on in your mind right now just stop projecting so much hate on me.

I will now return to the game and try to have fun again.
Image


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!