Community Forum

Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Postby honeybunny » July 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Golden Meadows!

Hello all!
This summer has brought around lots of changes at Golden Meadows! Formerly the home of derpy, spotted arabians I have started breeding a classic color and conformation, while still holding true to the height and performance we have all come to expect from out beloved Arabian horses!
But not just the breeding program has changed! I have started Champing and Boarding on my side account and am currently working to get the Lipizzaner Horse Registry (LHR) underway! But in all of this busyness I have still fund time to breed wonderful horses! And I don't just breed Arabians... I breed Belgians, Lipizzaner's, Spanish-Normans and Grades along with a good share of cross bred grinders!
Now tighten your chinches and hang on to your reins, because this summer Golden Meadows is about to get even bigger!!! :D

Sawd10
Visit My Farm

Re: Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Postby Sawd10 » July 13th, 2019, 7:43 pm

honeybunny wrote:
Golden Meadows!

Hello all!
This summer has brought around lots of changes at Golden Meadows! Formerly the home of derpy, spotted arabians I have started breeding a classic color and conformation, while still holding true to the height and performance we have all come to expect from out beloved Arabian horses!
But not just the breeding program has changed! I have started Champing and Boarding on my side account and am currently working to get the Lipizzaner Horse Registry (LHR) underway! But in all of this busyness I have still fund time to breed wonderful horses! And I don't just breed Arabians... I breed Belgians, Lipizzaner's, Spanish-Normans and Grades along with a good share of cross bred grinders!
Now tighten your chinches and hang on to your reins, because this summer Golden Meadows is about to get even bigger!!! :D

Exciting! I have a Grade of you are interested because I don't need it. I am already boarding and champing with you. This is cool!
-Sawd10

walnut the hamster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby walnut the hamster » July 13th, 2019, 7:58 pm

honeybunny wrote:
Golden Meadows!

Hello all!

Cant wait to see what else you bring!
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Postby honeybunny » July 13th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Thank you! You guys rock!

Training Services
Visit My Farm

Postby Training Services » July 13th, 2019, 8:13 pm

honeybunny wrote:Thank you! You guys rock!

i'd love to breed lips

Return to “Farm Logs”