The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO- Trainer

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

ISO- Trainer

Post by h a z e l »

Hello everyone :)
I'm looking for a good trainer for HelloWorld.
HelloWorld., wrote:...
Due to my policy on not training for new players anymore, I am helping them search for another trainer :) I would really appreciate it if you could reply below if you would be willing to train for HelloWorld :)
Thank you so much!
Hazel
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO- Trainer

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Bump.
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Hello everyone :)
Due to my policy on not training for new players anymore, I am helping them search for another trainer :) I would really appreciate it if you could reply below if you would be willing to train for HelloWorld :)
Thank you so much!
Hazel
Hi what are some conditions on training for them.
Eg. Train under a certain age/ price?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Train wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Hello everyone :)

Thank you so much!
Hazel
Hi what are some conditions on training for them.
Eg. Train under a certain age/ price?
Thank you for replying Train! :D Let me ping HelloWorld and they can answer that for you :)
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Hi there, He is a newborn well 1.6 years of age, my budget is under 24,000 or onto the 25,000 side. I can put him for offer and see you what you think. :D b Thank you Hazel!
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Hi Hazel, I was going to have a mare to my second account but I accepted the wrong offer and she is pregnant by the owners horse.. :| would you know how to contact them as I don't sell grinder mares. Please could you try and help as I need her back soon. :? :roll: And at no point I allowed her too be a grinder!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HelloWorld., wrote:Hi Hazel, I was going to have a mare to my second account but I accepted the wrong offer and she is pregnant by the owners horse.. :| would you know how to contact them as I don't sell grinder mares. Please could you try and help as I need her back soon. :? :roll: And at no point I allowed her too be a grinder!
The best bet is to link the mare you accidentally sold and also ping the new owner, then of course, ask politely with the reasoning. Most of us are quite willing to return accidental sales.

Use the quote code below. If you get stuck, many of us can help you along.

Code: Select all

[quote="player's name"]Don't forget to put something here[/quote]
You will need the equals there and also the quotation to make it work correctly. If you need further help with making the quote (also known as ping) code work, let us know. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

HelloWorld., wrote:Hi Hazel, I was going to have a mare to my second account but I accepted the wrong offer and she is pregnant by the owners horse.. :| would you know how to contact them as I don't sell grinder mares. Please could you try and help as I need her back soon. :? :roll: And at no point I allowed her too be a grinder!
Black Oak explained what to do perfectly :D
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

HelloWorld., wrote:Hi there, He is a newborn well 1.6 years of age, my budget is under 24,000 or onto the 25,000 side. I can put him for offer and see you what you think. :D b Thank you Hazel!
Hi,
I am happy to train for you my pricing is $12,500 per horse. Does that seem reasonable?
I am happy to train a horse over 1 it just may be done a little over 4?
HelloWorld.,
Visit My Farm

Post by HelloWorld., »

Sounds great! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 pm