Community Forum

What has everyone been up to?

8arbarossa
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What has everyone been up to?

Postby 8arbarossa » November 10th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Sawd10 wrote:I'm working on TB's, Bashkirs, and Sooty Dapple TB's. I'm probably going to grab up one more project.
You could...
Breed a Silver Black Dapple Pearl Horse

i dont see anything about a special Dutch warmblood quest :?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

_h a z e l_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby _h a z e l_ » November 10th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Tisha wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hi Tisha, it’s so good to see you around again! :) We’re glad to have you back!!
Like Sawd and Black Oak said, racers, specially TBs, are the most popular trend in the game right now. I’ve also noticed that more rarer breeds are becoming more popular because there are a few players that are trying to get every breed of horse on their farm. So they’ve been generating some attention to rarer breeds, which is nice.
I can’t wait to see your racers around again; I’ve always enjoyed drooling over them :lol: Perhaps I could do an interview with you some time to include in my racing newsletter? :D
Once again, it’s good to have you back! :)
Hazel

*Waves* It's good to be back for sure. I've missed the community and my lovely racers! Now I have to try to drag mora, dawn and all the old players back again :lol:

Hmm I should be wondering why TBs are still so popular but I already know the answer lol.

Yes that's indeed good! Other breeds deserve love too!

Ahahaha I think I understand what you're saying. I came back and stared at my racers for a while, their body shape and colours are so pleasing, I got a new appreciation for them. Definitely plan to get back into racing soon!

BlackOak has kindly updated me on the newsletter! And sure, I'm fine with that, although I don't know what you'd want to interview me about lol.

Glad to be back and see familiar names too!

:lol: Good luck with that, all though I do see Dawn around once in a while :) Course I don't even know who all your old friends are.. :lol: :lol: I do hope they come back and even out all the newbies around here though :lol: We had quite a bit of trouble with some new players recently... but luckily Tom took care of them and so things have settled down more :)

High purse competitions maybe? :P Plenty of incentive there :lol: Just a guess :P :roll:

Yeah I agree! :)

Yay I'm so glad to hear that! :D I've missed seeing your racers around! Course I'm not sure if my racers miss staring at the back of yours in competitions :lol: :lol:

Oh I see :) Sorry, I didn't mean to toot my own horn there :lol: :? Well, you don't have to if you don't want to, but I think it's fun for people to read about other players' horses and achievements and stuff :) Makes it interesting- and something to work towards! But like I said, don't feel like you have to :) It's just for fun! :)

Sawd10
Visit My Farm

Postby Sawd10 » November 10th, 2019, 4:36 pm

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:I'm working on TB's, Bashkirs, and Sooty Dapple TB's. I'm probably going to grab up one more project.
You could...
Breed a Silver Black Dapple Pearl Horse

i dont see anything about a special Dutch warmblood quest :?

OOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
XD
Why
Do
I
Forget
Stuff?!?!
I'll tell them LOL

Sawd10
Visit My Farm

Postby Sawd10 » November 10th, 2019, 4:36 pm

Tisha wrote:Hello! I just returned to HWO from a very long break. I am Tisha, formerly Champi0nBr66der3. I'd love to hear about your new projects, or just anything in general.

Now, I'm a bit lost on what to do, so I'd like to hear any suggestions as well. I used to breed TBs, Standardbreds, Spotted Saddle Horses and such.

I'm also doing a special Dutch Warmblood project. :)

8arbarossa
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby 8arbarossa » November 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm

Sawd10 wrote:I'm also doing a special Dutch Warmblood project. :)

:lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby BlackOak2 » November 10th, 2019, 7:28 pm

Tisha wrote:...

Well...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2200052
She's a cute filly at least.

But maybe the worst that either of these horses has produced so far... :| Which does surprise me.
She appears to have averaged out most of the conformation build... which is not unexpected. So the conf scores aren't unexpected either (rather that's a bit what I was hoping for).

Much of the report comments fall in closer alignment with her mother, except for movement, which bests both parents... But she doesn't take after enough of her father. And somehow, she's lower HGP than both parents...

So, cute filly, all black, likely grulla, I figured a buckskin dun outcome. But a failure except for the movement. I would consider her a cull foal. What are your thoughts? Do you have a separate opinion?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to some additional information I find helpful and reference often.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Postby PeacefulOreo » November 11th, 2019, 5:01 pm

Tisha wrote:Hello! I just returned to HWO from a very long break. I am Tisha, formerly Champi0nBr66der3. I'd love to hear about your new projects, or just anything in general.

Now, I'm a bit lost on what to do, so I'd like to hear any suggestions as well. I used to breed TBs, Standardbreds, Spotted Saddle Horses and such.

So, I've been working on Arabians, Thoroughbreds, and Silver Black Pearl Dapple colored horses.

With the Arabians, I breed them to look as close as possible to real life purebred Arabians and also trying to get good COI, breeders report, conformation, and genetic potential.

With Thoroughbreds, I'm mostly focusing on strength, speed, stamina, and sometimes agility for racing and steeplechasing. Also, I'm going to attempt to add the Silver Black Pearl Dapple color to the Thoroughbreds.

With the Silver Black Pearl Dapple colored horses, I'm trying to breed horses with the Silver Black Pearl Dapple color:

Tempered Spirit

Tempered Jewel

Radiant Legacy

Return to “General Chit Chat”