The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Soaring Hooves Training Guide

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves Training Guide

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I know, I know, there are already a trillion training guides out there, but I just decided that I would make one anyway since this felt like a great discovery to me! I hope you guys like this :)
First of all, I use Bita's training tips: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24694 . Use this, plus my guide, and I guarantee it will help.
Ok, on to the guide.
STEP #1
Start with Collection and Impulsion+ Gallop in the arena for 20 minutes until Speed reaches 30%. Then do Collection and Impulsion, Walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Stamina(Yes Stamina, not Intelligence) is maxed out. Then move to STEP #2.
STEP #2
Now you should be able to do 30 minutes, 20 times per turn. Do Ground Poles, Arena, walk, 30 minutes, until Movement is maxed out. Then move to STEP #3
STEP #4
Do Jumping Obstacles, walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Agility is maxed out. Then move to STEP #5.
STEP #5
Do Lunge on Flat, 30 minutes, Gallop, until Speed is maxed out. Now your training is complete!
DONE. Some more comments.
I hope this is helpful, and remember while you use this guide...
-Take training courses to speed up the training even more. These can be found under Player--> Skills--> Training.

-When I say "maxed out" I mean as far as you want to go.

- Credit to Bitapetrone and Kayaine(hope those were spelled right) for Bita: the video, and Kayaine: the original training guide that inspired this.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 pm