The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Sales, the complete illustrated guide by yours truly.
I've recently been notified of some difficult areas regarding sales. Some of you may know these tips, some may not. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the types of sales.

Number One | Private Sales

Is Private Sales by itself. The slang term we often use is known as 'UFO'. No, not an 'Unidentified Flying Object', but rather 'Up For Offers'. You cannot automatically buy the horse listed as the Private Sales. By pressing/clicking the 'Buy Horse' button,

shows up on your screen. After pressing/clicking the 'Make & View Offers'

shows up. Here you view (Scroll farther down) or make offers. You can also adjust the extras. Such as: You can change the 'Maximum horse age' to above even 200 if you wish. You also can change the 'Days to keep active' to 30 or under. Please note that if you use a comma in the 'Make an offer' slot, it will delete everything after that comma. So, if you put in '26,000' it will not register the numbers following the comma, thus only seeing the 26 and keeping it at that.

If you do not currently have premium, you are limited to two Private Sales. Although if you are premium, you have unlimited. After your premium expires, and you still have multiple horses UFO, they will stay up until you take them down. These slots will count towards your limited ones. So, if you have, say, 50 horses UFO while you are premium, you cannot post another horse UFO after your premium expires until you take down 49 or 50 of those horses.

Number Two | Regular Sales

Is Regular Sales by itself. Regular Sales are instant. For when you press/click the 'Buy Horse' button,

appears. If you do want to buy the horse, you simply click 'OK'. Then a notice saying

will pop up. If a barn is the better choice, then

will appear in place of the 'pasture' label.

You can place a horse for Regular Sales with the prices of $1-$1,000,000,000.

Regular Sales are infinite. You can attempt to post all of your horses for Regular Sales and it will let you. No error saying you reached your max sales. Although, if you have max sales for Private Sales, you cannot put up any Regular Sales. To solve this, simply put up all of your desired Regular Sales up first, then do your max Private Sales.

Number Three | Mixed Sales

Is the Regular Sales mixed with Private Sales.

Is what pops up if you attempt to buy it.

Mixed Sales count towards your limited Private Sales. If you have one Private Sales ad up, you can only post one Mixed Sales ad.

The buyer has a choice to either offer on the horse, or straight-up buy it. This is what you would call a 'Negotiable sale'. Where if the buyer doesn't like the set price, they can offer lower or higher.
Well, that's about it. If anyone would like me to add anything else that isn't clear, I will do so ASAP.
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:.
BlackOak2 wrote:.
I'm assuming you two would like to view this ^^
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:.

Oh!!! Thank you. :D
I've linked it into my quicklinks. This will help those that don't do text-aid very well. Plus be rather obvious when working around that OBO and private sales thing on basic accounts.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

I've linked it to my quick links. This will help those that don't do text-aid very well. Plus be rather obvious when working around that OBO and private sales thing on basic accounts.
No problem :)

I admit it was a hassle getting the screenshots together since my Amazon Fire Tablet is the only device I own that can take screenshots (My laptop was bought used and the old owner did something to it that caused the screenshot ability to no longer work -_-).

Plus, I had to manually buy rehomable horses in order to get the 'Delivered to your pasture/barn' notification, and I had to time it just right so it wouldn't automatically vanish before I took the screenshot.

But, I managed to get it all done in one day. Congrats to me :o :lol:
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

This post is very informative. I am especially glad about the pictures you offered. I don't think I could've grasped anything without them.

Cheers and thank you!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Callen wrote:This post is very informative. I am especially glad about the pictures you offered. I don't think I could've grasped anything without them.

Cheers and thank you!
Glad to help :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I've linked it to my quick links. This will help those that don't do text-aid very well. Plus be rather obvious when working around that OBO and private sales thing on basic accounts.
No problem :)

I admit it was a hassle getting the screenshots together since my Amazon Fire Tablet is the only device I own that can take screenshots (My laptop was bought used and the old owner did something to it that caused the screenshot ability to no longer work -_-).

Plus, I had to manually buy rehomable horses in order to get the 'Delivered to your pasture/barn' notification, and I had to time it just right so it wouldn't automatically vanish before I took the screenshot.

But, I managed to get it all done in one day. Congrats to me :o :lol:
Indeed! Congrats to you. :D

So much for technology making life easier, just makes us jump through more hoops to get some things done. -_-
Well... that's the trade-off, I suppose. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote:.
It's beautiful :D

Really easy to understand and not a long/complex read. I love it!
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Sales, the complete illustrated guide by yours truly.
I've recently been notified of some difficult areas regarding sales. Some of you may know these tips, some may not. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the types of sales.

Number One | Private Sales

Is Private Sales by itself. The slang term we often use is known as 'UFO'. No, not an 'Unidentified Flying Object', but rather 'Up For Offers'. You cannot automatically buy the horse listed as the Private Sales. By pressing/clicking the 'Buy Horse' button,

shows up on your screen. After pressing/clicking the 'Make & View Offers'

shows up. Here you view (Scroll farther down) or make offers. You can also adjust the extras. Such as: You can change the 'Maximum horse age' to 202 if you wish. You also can change the 'Days to keep active' to 30 or under. Please note that if you use a comma in the 'Make an offer' slot, it will delete everything after that common. So, if you put in 26,000, it will change it to 26.

If you do not currently have premium, you are limited to two Private Sales. Although if you are premium, you have unlimited. After your premium expires, and you still have multiple horses UFO, they will stay up until you take them down. These slots will count towards your limited ones. So, if you havw, say, 50 horses UFO while you are premium, you cannot post another horse UFO after your premium expires until you take down 49 or 50 of those horses.

Number Two | Regular Sales

Is Regular Sales by itself. Regular Sales are instant. For when you press/click the 'Buy Horse' button,

appears. If you do want to buy the horse, you simply click 'OK'. Then a notice saying

will pop up. If a barn is the better choice, then

will appear in place of the 'pasture' label.

You can place a horse for Regular Sales with the prices of $1-$1,000,000,000.

Regular Sales are infinite. You can attempt to post all of your horses for Regular Sales and it will let you. No error saying you reached your max sales. Although, if you have max sales for Private Sales, you cannot put up any Regualr Sales. To solve this, simply put up all of your desired Regular Sales up first, then do your max Private Sales.

Number Three | Mixed Sales

Is the Regular Sales mixed with Private Sales.

Is what pops up if you attempt to buy it.

Mixed Sales count towards your limited Private Sales. If you have one Private Sales ad up, you can only post one Mixed Sales ad.

The buyer has a choice to either offer on the horse, or straight-up buy it. This is what you would call a 'Negotiable sale'. Where if the buyer doesn't like the set price, they can offer lower or higher.
Well, that's about it. If anyone would like me to add anything else that isn't clear, I will do so ASAP.
Could this be changed? I can't afford Premium, but I do want to be able to sell as many horses as I want, because at the moment my horses are multiplying very fast. I know that there are many others that don't have Premium too.

Thank you friend!
-As usual, Hannah771
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hannah771 wrote: Could this be changed? I can't afford Premium, but I do want to be able to sell as many horses as I want, because at the moment my horses are multiplying very fast. I know that there are many others that don't have Premium too.

Thank you friend!
-As usual, Hannah771
You can sell as many horses as you like, even if you're a basic account. You just need to sell them as a Regular Sale.

OBO and Private will limit you to just two. But if you put up all your Regular Sales first, then you won't be locked until [or unless] you use private or OBO. Or just limit yourself to using just private or OBO to just one at a time, then you'll never lock yourself up.

And, technically, you CAN afford premium. You just need to use a grinder to grind in locals for those PT drops. There are ways for even us that can't afford to support the game, to still get the PT that we need.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 am