The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Forum Rules

MD HORSE FARMS!
Visit My Farm

Re: Forum Rules

Post by MD HORSE FARMS! »

I’m sorry I didn’ know I wasn’t allowed to go onto chat room
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

MD HORSE FARMS! wrote:I’m sorry I didn’ know I wasn’t allowed to go onto chat room
You can't post at all
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

MD HORSE FARMS! wrote:Um peacefuloreo was asking wired.things and I’m only 8!
Tom wrote:See above
I can't go back to yesterday—because I was a different person then.
—Alice, Alice in Wonderland
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

MD HORSE FARMS! wrote:I’m sorry I didn’ know I wasn’t allowed to go onto chat room
Quite frankly, you are not allowed to post, either. COPPA was designed to protect kids in games that have a community. You should never lie about your age. This is a violation because if COPPA were to find out about this then the game (yes, this is possible) could be forced to be shut down because they'd think the Admins were breaking rules. When you are 13 if you'd like to return to the community again you are welcome, but you are not allowed to be chatting or posting under the age of 13. Not to mention 8 years old.
I hope you understand this. For your safety, I will have to ask you to leave my Horse World Online Website.
We'll ping the Admins to see if they can change your age to under 13 for you. Though you don't have full access to the game, it's still Horse World. If you love it, keep playing, you just don't have full access.
Again, I hope you understand that this is not allowed and is a violation.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
MD HORSE FARMS!
Visit My Farm

I’m sorry but 9 other people lied about there age so I thought it was aloud there in my class sorry :(
MD HORSE FARMS!
Visit My Farm

Can I please have the full version I won’t talk to people
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

MD HORSE FARMS! wrote:Can I please have the full version I won’t talk to people
You can access the full version. You will need to offer admin the proper allowances to be filled out and sent in by your guardians or parents.

By forgoing the COPPA rulings, you really could have the website shut down on all of us either for a limited time or permanently, depending on how deeply the law decides to push the issue.

Follow this link to get yourself approved:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22012

By the way, the community is likely NOT angry at all with you, in any way. We just want to ensure that our younger players are protected. So by edging around the rules that are set in place to protect you, you and those that have also chosen to do so, are opening themselves up to many dangers on the net and ALSO, you (and those others) can face legal action as well, so can your school and your parents.

But please, do enjoy the game. We don't want to loose any of our players that enjoy the game. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
MD HORSE FARMS! wrote:Can I please have the full version I won’t talk to people
You can access the full version. You will need to offer admin the proper allowances to be filled out and sent in by your guardians or parents.

By forgoing the COPPA rulings, you really could have the website shut down on all of us either for a limited time or permanently, depending on how deeply the law decides to push the issue.

Follow this link to get yourself approved:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22012

By the way, the community is likely NOT angry at all with you, in any way. We just want to ensure that our younger players are protected. So by edging around the rules that are set in place to protect you, you and those that have also chosen to do so, are opening themselves up to many dangers on the net and ALSO, you (and those others) can face legal action as well, so can your school and your parents.

But please, do enjoy the game. We don't want to loose any of our players that enjoy the game. :mrgreen:
Also don't you mean lose rather than loose? :P
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Also don't you mean lose rather than loose? :P
Hah! English language is a pain. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Please remember both religion and politics are inflammatory subjects. It's best to avoid discussing these on this game. Stating what denomination you follow is fine, but going into discussions about such is not fine. This is to prevent topics from getting heated, arguments started and our admins from stepping in to settle the disputes.

The HWO community is a gaming community, not a religious or political community; it was not built upon either of these and as such, neither of these topics have any authority or place on the game. We all want to continue enjoying the game freely.

Please keep these in mind. :mrgreen:
Thank you!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am