The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help!

FuxiaBelle
Visit My Farm

Help!

Post by FuxiaBelle »

I dont have enough money to pass to another day, and now i'm stuck, and the page doesnt let me continue (because is at 10:00 pm)

What do I do to pass to another day then? :shock:
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: Help!

Post by Fox13 »

FuxiaBelle wrote:I dont have enough money to pass to another day, and now i'm stuck, and the page doesnt let me continue (because is at 10:00 pm)

Not sure if this was answered yet. :|

Anyway, first, you're posting in the guides section of the help and not the questions section. For next time. :D

Second, if you haven't figured it out yet. Remove all the feeding from all of your horses. Don't worry, starvation won't kill anything on HWO just yet. As long as you remove all of the feeding, that should allow you to pass through another day without using any money.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Fox13 wrote:
FuxiaBelle wrote:I dont have enough money to pass to another day, and now i'm stuck, and the page doesnt let me continue (because is at 10:00 pm)

Not sure if this was answered yet. :|

Anyway, first, you're posting in the guides section of the help and not the questions section. For next time. :D

Second, if you haven't figured it out yet. Remove all the feeding from all of your horses. Don't worry, starvation won't kill anything on HWO just yet. As long as you remove all of the feeding, that should allow you to pass through another day without using any money.
To prevent this from happening again, you should try investing in a grinder (a grinder is any trained horse with many gold and green comments on the breeders report that can be entered in local shows, typically higher levels like 8 and 9, to earn money, turns, and Pony Tokens). I can buy one for you for free. Also a few more tips are to not buy anything that you don't need and/or don't use until you have figured out a way to get a nice income of money. To get a nice income of money, training horses for other players would be a good way to earn money since many players are needing their horses trained. You would need to take training courses though. Go to the menu, player, skills, and training. It should take you to a page where you can take training skills, though this does cost money. You can also champ other players' horses (meaning you enter the horse into the desired discipline until the horse reaches a certain champion title. You can charge but you can also get the money that the horse earns as well), age horses (some players want to have their pregnant mares to give birth or to get their horses to a certain age), and board horses (most players will run out of room and/or don't want to age their horses and some may board their horses. You will need to not use turns though).
FuxiaBelle
Visit My Farm

Post by FuxiaBelle »

Well, thanks
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

FuxiaBelle wrote:Well, thanks
Offer $1 on http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1958841
Become a Patron!