The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Someone Help!

Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Someone Help!

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

I just started and I can't buy a barn! I have the money and I have expanded my farm 3 times! When I click "buy" it says I have no space in my inventory! But nothings in my inventory! How do I get this barn?!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Someone Help!

Post by BlackOak2 »

SwordSwallower wrote:I just started and I can't buy a barn! I have the money and I have expanded my farm 3 times! When I click "buy" it says I have no space in my inventory! But nothings in my inventory! How do I get this barn?!
You missed applying this in the questions forum, you're currently in the guides forum. No big deal, but attempt to open the topic in the correct one for next time. :mrgreen:

Anyway, you will need to purchase more space in your inventory. Go to Player, Inventory. there should be a button there that says: "Upgrade to Size # for $..."
That's the button you need to hit. :mrgreen:

Let us know if you need more assistance!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:55 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:55 am