The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How Do You Champ Your Own Horse?

Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

How Do You Champ Your Own Horse?

Post by Secret Whisper »

I need this stallion champed and i cant find anybody, how do I do it myself for future purposes

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2307729
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How Do You Champ Your Own Horse?

Post by BlackOak2 »

NevaehT1963 wrote:I need this stallion champed and i cant find anybody, how do I do it myself for future purposes

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2307729
'Champing' a horse is defined on HWO as 'earning titles'.
The only way a horse can earn titles (for now anyway), is through player-made competitions.
There are two general ways to accomplish this, one way is much quicker than the other, but comes with it's own disadvantages.

The slower process, but the one that will help to ensure champion status, is to enter your horse in the lowest player-made competition level possible in whatever competition you want. Start at level 1. Then only move your horse to level 2 when you can no longer enter your horse in level 1. Which means your horse has 'leveled out' of level 1. Continue to do so and eventually your horse should start earning titles. This process also helps to keep your horse's win percentage, its WPS at a higher rate for longer.

The faster process, but the one that may NOT result in a title any quicker then the slower process, is to enter your horse into higher levels first. Those high levels are from level 7 to 10. Which means your horse will be up against horses that are likely only able to enter those high levels, which also means your horse might be WAY out of his or her depth. However, if your horse can compete against that level of horse, you might only need 3 competitions before your horse earns his or her first title. This process can also kill the WPS of your horse as well. By entering a horse that is unknown in such competitions, you can take an untested WPS horse right down to 0% WPS.

So both of these processes have both advantages and disadvantages.

But the basic way to champ a horse is to enter said horse into player-made competitions and wait for them to run. Eventually, any horse, or just about any horse, can earn titles in any competition. It just takes time and patience.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Re: How Do You Champ Your Own Horse?

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

Thanks for the tips!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:03 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:03 am