The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Speedy Training Tips

Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Speedy Training Tips

Post by Bitapetrone »

Hallos, y'all. I made a short video showing a few ways to speed up the training process from a gameplay perspective (not horse age, there's already good forum topics on that). When I really hustle I can train a horse from start to finish in around 5 - 10 minutes, so I figured I would throw this method out there for anyone else who might find it useful.

Extra links and info can be found in the video description. If anyone has any questions just let me know.

https://youtu.be/ILpNq2opEso
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Speedy Training Tips

Post by KYTrainer »

Bitapetrone wrote:Hallos, y'all. I made a short video showing a few ways to speed up the training process from a gameplay perspective (not horse age, there's already good forum topics on that). When I really hustle I can train a horse from start to finish in around 5 - 10 minutes, so I figured I would throw this method out there for anyone else who might find it useful.

Extra links and info can be found in the video description. If anyone has any questions just let me know.

Thanks, very helpful!
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thank you Bitapetrone! My horse finished so fast! Instead of taking my usual about 20 minutes to get that far( :oops: She was almost fully trained FYI) it took me about 2 minutes! 5 stars to this video! 5 stars!
Bitapetrone wrote:Hallos, y'all. I made a short video showing a few ways to speed up the training process from a gameplay perspective (not horse age, there's already good forum topics on that). When I really hustle I can train a horse from start to finish in around 5 - 10 minutes, so I figured I would throw this method out there for anyone else who might find it useful.

"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

Good tips!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

I found a similar way to do it one my I-phone if anyone wants to know :lol:
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

KYTrainer wrote:

I found a similar way to do it one my I-phone if anyone wants to know :lol:
I’d like to know.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

0livia wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I found a similar way to do it one my I-phone if anyone wants to know :lol:
I’d like to know.
I opened 2 tabs on my phones browser (I use safari). I put the trainee on one and the grinder on the other. Then, I trained the trainee as much as I could, then switched the tab to my grinder. Once I did that, I did as much local shows as I could, then took a turn. Then I grinded, then trained, and took a turn. Once you get in the rhythm it goes by pretty quick. Still not as fast as on computer, but good for on-the-go training.
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

KYTrainer wrote:
0livia wrote: I’d like to know.
I opened 2 tabs on my phones browser (I use safari). I put the trainee on one and the grinder on the other. Then, I trained the trainee as much as I could, then switched the tab to my grinder. Once I did that, I did as much local shows as I could, then took a turn. Then I grinded, then trained, and took a turn. Once you get in the rhythm it goes by pretty quick. Still not as fast as on computer, but good for on-the-go training.
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

KYTrainer wrote:
0livia wrote: I’d like to know.
Thank you
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

0livia wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I opened 2 tabs on my phones browser (I use safari). I put the trainee on one and the grinder on the other. Then, I trained the trainee as much as I could, then switched the tab to my grinder. Once I did that, I did as much local shows as I could, then took a turn. Then I grinded, then trained, and took a turn. Once you get in the rhythm it goes by pretty quick. Still not as fast as on computer, but good for on-the-go training.
Thank you
No problem.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 pm