The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

It won't let me take a turn

Ocean river
Visit My Farm

It won't let me take a turn

Post by Ocean river »

Can someone please explain why I can't take a turn I've tried logging out then back in I also tried to refresh the page and nothing is working please help me
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: It won't let me take a turn

Post by BlackOak2 »

Ocean river wrote:Can someone please explain why I can't take a turn I've tried logging out then back in I also tried to refresh the page and nothing is working please help me
First, a reminder, you posted this in the Guide section of our help and not the Questions section of our help. Please keep that in mind for next time. :mrgreen:

You're still a newbie, but not exactly new, so I'm assuming this is a new problem. If this is a new problem, it sounds like your browser might need an update. Or, also, try clearing your cache.

Check another browser though, you might find everything works perfectly.

Also... is there a warning that pops up? The game won't let us take a turn if we'll go into a negative balance. So if you're low on money, strip all the food from your horses and try again.

Does any of this help?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlueRiverSky
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

BlueRiverSky

Post by BlueRiverSky »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Ocean river wrote:Can someone please explain why I can't take a turn I've tried logging out then back in I also tried to refresh the page and nothing is working please help me
First, a reminder, you posted this in the Guide section of our help and not the Questions section of our help. Please keep that in mind for next time. :mrgreen:

You're still a newbie, but not exactly new, so I'm assuming this is a new problem. If this is a new problem, it sounds like your browser might need an update. Or, also, try clearing your cache.

Also... is there a warning that pops up? The game won't let us take a turn if we'll go into a negative balance. So if you're low on money, strip all the food from your horses and try again.

Does any of this help?
Yeah but like I have 34 million and I still can't take a turn Ocean river is my side account

life isn't always what it seems to be but life is what you make out to be
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: BlueRiverSky

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlueRiverSky wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Does any of this help?
Yeah but like I have 34 million and I still can't take a turn Ocean river is my side account
No warnings then... your main account works fine... you've cleared your cache... have browser pop-ups turned on (this proven by the fact that the main account on the same browser still works fine)...

Then this would definitely be an admin check-in.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

Bump it over to the bugs forum with a link to this topic and admin should get to it. They will always check the bugs forum, even if they don't respond.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlueRiverSky
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

BlueRiverSky

Post by BlueRiverSky »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BlueRiverSky wrote: Yeah but like I have 34 million and I still can't take a turn Ocean river is my side account
No warnings then... your main account works fine... you've cleared your cache... have browser pop-ups turned on (this proven by the fact that the main account on the same browser still works fine)...

Then this would definitely be an admin check-in.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

Bump it over to the bugs forum with a link to this topic and admin should get to it. They will always check the bugs forum, even if they don't respond.
Ok thx so much

life isn't always what it seems to be but life is what you make out to be
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:43 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:43 am