The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

World Records and Earning Titles

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records and Earning Titles

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Is there any way to make your horse more likely to earn a World Record title? If so, please tell me. If not, could you please tell me? Thanks, Skyler Brooks
Tom wrote:Ping
larissar wrote:Ping
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Yes! Training the horses will help. ;)
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Is there any way to make your horse more likely to earn a World Record title? If so, please tell me. If not, could you please tell me? Thanks, Skyler Brooks
Tom wrote:Ping
larissar wrote:Ping
You can view the current world records and then look at your horse's scores that were closest to the record, then breed the horse to another horse with good scores. You might not get a record breaker at first, so it's best to test the horse you bred from the first two out and see if their scores are good enough. If they're good but not record-breaking, then breed that horse to another horse with good scores, and keep repeating until you get a record-breaker. Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm just repeating what someone told me when I asked a similar question. :)

Also, as Tom said, it's a good idea to have your horse trained.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ok. Thanks everyone!
Thundermare wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Is there any way to make your horse more likely to earn a World Record title? If so, please tell me. If not, could you please tell me? Thanks, Skyler Brooks
You can view the current world records and then look at your horse's scores that were closest to the record, then breed the horse to another horse with good scores. You might not get a record breaker at first, so it's best to test the horse you bred from the first two out and see if their scores are good enough. If they're good but not record-breaking, then breed that horse to another horse with good scores, and keep repeating until you get a record-breaker. Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm just repeating what someone told me when I asked a similar question. :)

Also, as Tom said, it's a good idea to have your horse trained.
RustyIsMyBABY
Visit My Farm

Post by RustyIsMyBABY »

My horse is a champion in cross country, show jumping, and dressage and it doesn't have the Tch in its title. May you plz help or expain to me why?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

RustyIsMyBABY wrote:My horse is a champion in cross country, show jumping, and dressage and it doesn't have the Tch in its title. May you plz help or expain to me why?
In order for the horse to be a Triple Champion, you have to make sure that the horse has the same title in 3 disciplines, for example a Grand Champion in Racing, Grand Champion in Harness Racing, and Grand Champion in Steeplechasing and that would be a Triple Grand Champion.
RustyIsMyBABY
Visit My Farm

Post by RustyIsMyBABY »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
RustyIsMyBABY wrote:My horse is a champion in cross country, show jumping, and dressage and it doesn't have the Tch in its title. May you plz help or expain to me why?
In order for the horse to be a Triple Champion, you have to make sure that the horse has the same title in 3 disciplines, for example a Grand Champion in Racing, Grand Champion in Harness Racing, and Grand Champion in Steeplechasing and that would be a Triple Grand Champion.
Thank you so much for helping me!! Thanks
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

RustyIsMyBABY wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Thank you so much for helping me!! Thanks
No problem! :D
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

Champing sounds fun!
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

Tom wrote:
Larissar wrote:
Can we break records in Local shows, or just in Actual Competitions?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 pm