The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

World Records and Earning Titles

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records and Earning Titles

Post by PeacefulOreo »

GoldenCenter wrote:
Tom wrote:
Larissar wrote:
Can we break records in Local shows, or just in Actual Competitions?
We can only break records in actual competitions
Wisteria23
Visit My Farm

Post by Wisteria23 »

I have a horse can she be a champion?
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

It's great to see its fast growth because of the hard working developer. Nice work.
DinoHorsieGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by DinoHorsieGirl »

My horse has 898 points and is still a Champion, yet it said that to be a Grand Champion you only needed 700 points. Is this a glitch or am I just stupid?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DinoHorsieGirl wrote:My horse has 898 points and is still a Champion, yet it said that to be a Grand Champion you only needed 700 points. Is this a glitch or am I just stupid?
It's not about stupidity. Sometimes just about a bit of denseness... you know, that 'D'oh!' moment. :) We all do this, though, from time to time. So you're in good company. :mrgreen:

It helps to link the horse. I assume, the one you're asking about is this one:
Fawn

At 944 points total, he's the closest to the 898 point of your question. Remember that a horse holds a title in every separate discipline. So the total overall points is just a calculation of how many total points the horse has and not a title collection point total.
Currently, in Hunter, your horse has 529 points and in Dressage, 401 points.
Fawn still has another few hundred points to earn before he nabs a Grand Champion in Hunter at least.

Does that clear it up?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
DinoHorsieGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by DinoHorsieGirl »

Yes, thank you! That does help alot. :D
carlwoof2
Visit My Farm

Post by carlwoof2 »

larissar wrote:RH at the end of the prefix indicates the horse has set a current unbroken World Record, and Rh (lowercase h) means the horse held a World Record but it has been beaten by another horse.
This is either broken or incorrect.
My horse (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3280631) currently has 6 unbroken records, and 2 records broken by himself, and is titled Rh, not RH.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

larissar wrote: In Addition, you can earn a Triple title if your horse has their highest title in 3 events that make up a combined training group. (Example: Winning Ch. in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country would earn you the Triple Champion (TCh.) title)
In regards to Triple Champion; I followed this topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11683 while choosing which grouped disciplines to use for getting a Triple titled Horse and seem to have made a mistake somewhere?

Cause my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 has earned 3 times Champion in Western disciplines (as of the moment) with

Discipline / Title Points Earnings Starts 1sts 2nds 3rds Win % PPS [Level]
Western Pleasure
Champion (Ch.) 558 $11,131 39 5 11 15 79.5 % 14 [Level 6]
Working Ranch
Champion (Ch.) 209 $2,542 26 3 7 2 46.2 % 8 [Level 3]
Barrel Racing
Champion (Ch.) 207 $1,883 16 4 5 2 68.8 % 13 [Level 4]

but only has Champ++ as title... how exactly are the disciplines grouped as there seems to have been a fault in my thinking?

Thanks for reading! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AltNazarach wrote:
larissar wrote: In Addition, you can earn a Triple title if your horse has their highest title in 3 events that make up a combined training group. (Example: Winning Ch. in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country would earn you the Triple Champion (TCh.) title)
In regards to Triple Champion; I followed this topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11683 while choosing which grouped disciplines to use for getting a Triple titled Horse and seem to have made a mistake somewhere?

Cause my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 has earned 3 times Champion in Western disciplines (as of the moment) with

Discipline / Title Points Earnings Starts 1sts 2nds 3rds Win % PPS [Level]
Western Pleasure
Champion (Ch.) 558 $11,131 39 5 11 15 79.5 % 14 [Level 6]
Working Ranch
Champion (Ch.) 209 $2,542 26 3 7 2 46.2 % 8 [Level 3]
Barrel Racing
Champion (Ch.) 207 $1,883 16 4 5 2 68.8 % 13 [Level 4]

but only has Champ++ as title... how exactly are the disciplines grouped as there seems to have been a fault in my thinking?

Thanks for reading! :)
You may not need larissar to answer for you. Although our admin may have some interesting information to add for us. :D Which we all certainly enjoy reading and learning!

I don't see on the link where the triple champion titles are located.
The western triple title is as follows:
Cutting/Reining/Working Ranch
So you'll need to go for them to get a triple title. In fact, the only triple titles that exist currently in-game, are located on the first page of this topic. There's currently only four of them. But perhaps, in the future, we'll have more and different titlings available to us. Like a Ranch Champion title. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

BlackOak2 wrote: You may not need larissar to answer for you. Although our admin may have some interesting information to add for us. :D Which we all certainly enjoy reading and learning!

I don't see on the link where the triple champion titles are located.
The western triple title is as follows:
Cutting/Reining/Working Ranch
So you'll need to go for them to get a triple title. In fact, the only triple titles that exist currently in-game, are located on the first page of this topic. There's currently only four of them. But perhaps, in the future, we'll have more and different titlings available to us. Like a Ranch Champion title. :mrgreen:
My mistake then - I understood, reading the part of this topic related to Tt that we'd just need 3 disciplines *of* the Western ones - like, any of them - not just specific ones ^^' but thanks for clearing that up :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 pm