The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Evaluation

GoldRush0000000000
Visit My Farm

Evaluation

Post by GoldRush0000000000 »

How do I breed a 100% Dutch warmblood using a dutch warmblood evaluation book?
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: Evaluation

Post by islandhill »

GoldRush0000000000 wrote:How do I breed a 100% Dutch warmblood using a dutch warmblood evaluation book?
Hello!

So first of all, it is important to look at the breeds wiki to see what breeds are needed to create a Dutch Warmblood. (link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/wiki/breed/49)

In order to make this breed you will need a TB crossed with a Trakehner and a Gelderlander crossed with a Groningen. To make sure these horses will produce your KWPN (Dutch Warmblood), you will need to make sure that each of these horses have a 4* or 5* evaluation. The higher the better (with 5 being the highest). This means you will need to buy eval books for each of these breeds which can be found in the book shop under the "market" tab.

Some of these breeds are harder to find (like the Gronigen and Gelderlander) so you may have to breed one of them from "scratch" and find the other in the Stallions for Stud tab if you are able to breed a mare or purchase a mare with good evaluation.

I'm sorry if I don't explain this well enough or it doesn't answer your question! Please let me know if I can help more :D

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
GoldRush0000000000
Visit My Farm

Re: Evaluation

Post by GoldRush0000000000 »

Yes wow
that definately helped me thanks, learn't a lot!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 pm