The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How To Earn Money + Pony Tokens Easily!

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

How To Earn Money + Pony Tokens Easily!

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Heyo, all!
My name is Gabby_Woodlark, and today/night I will be trying to help out the problem with players having not enough money and/or PT!

$$ Money! $$
The in-game money that is never-ending! Easy to get if you know how!
How To Earn:

> Grinder, a fully trained horse that does well in high-leveled local shows, found in the bar in the horse's profile under 'Show'

> Selling. Selling off a unwanted horse for some extra boola

> Training, Champing, and Other Services. Fully training a horse for someone is often rewarded with a fair amount of money, usually ranging from 30-80k, but don't forget to take enough courses under Skills, then Training before entering the training world! | Champing a horse to the highest title it can get might possibly be worth around 100k, depending on the title. Many players are always looking for Champers! | Aging and Popping are easy services performed even by newer players without premium! All you need is a trusty grinder that is able to get you enough turns to fulfill the service!

> Donations are an extremely easy way to get money. But this is only an option for players just scraping by on what they have and it would make their life easier if they had some spare money. It's a simple topic post, and, hopefully, you'll have a kind player offering you some money to get you by!

> Player-made Comps are also an easy option. Basically champing, entering a player-made competition is all depended on the horse's stats and ability to earn money. Even if you don't earn a title, you'll probably get at least 1k out of it.

> Stud Ads are fun and efficient. All you do is pick out your best stallion and put him up for stud for a reasonable, and, sure enough, you'll have players zipping by to breed with him!

Pony Tokens (PT)

| Grinders | Yup, they have many uses! Although the actual guarantee of getting PT is randomized, with a good grinder you'll be earning PT by the bundles!

|Quests| Complete a quest found in the Quests section can also give you a reasonable amount of PT! Just find one you can do, complete it, and boom! You get XP, money, and PT!

|Leveling Up| This also gives you a good amount, depending on how high the level is.

THIS TOPIC IS HEAVILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SO ANY TIPS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Re: How To Earn Money + Pony Tokens Easily!

Post by brightspace16 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Heyo, all!
My name is Gabby_Woodlark, and today/night I will be trying to help out the problem with players having not enough money and/or PT!

$$ Money! $$
How To Earn:

> Grinder, a fully trained horse that does well in high-leveled local shows, found in the bar in the horse's profile under 'Show'

> Training, Champing, and Other Services. Fully training a horse for someone is often rewarded with a fair amount of money, usually ranging from 30-80k, but don't forget to take enough courses under Skills, then Training before entering the training world! | Champing a horse to the highest title it can get might possibly be worth around 100k, depending on the title. Many players are always looking for Champers! | Aging and Popping are easy services performed even by newer players without premium! All you need is a trusty grinder that is able to get you enough turns to fulfill the service!

> Donations are an extremely easy way to get money. But this is only an option for players just scraping by on what they have and it would make their life easier if they had some spare money. It's a simple topic post, and, hopefully, you'll have a kind player offering you some money to get you by!

> Player-made Comps are also an easy option. Basically champing, entering a player-made competition is all depended on the horse's stats and ability to earn money. Even if you don't earn a title, you'll probably get at least 1k out of it.

> Stud Ads are fun and efficient. All you do is pick out your best stallion and put him up for stud for a reasonable, and, sure enough, you'll have players zipping by to breed with him!

Pony Tokens (PT)

| Grinders | Yup, they have many uses! Although the actual guarantee of getting PT is randomized, with a good grinder you'll be earning PT by the bundles!

|Quests| Complete a quest found in the Quests section can also give you a reasonable amount of PT! Just find one you can do, complete it, and boom! You get XP, money, and PT!

|Leveling Up| This also gives you a good amount, depending on how high the level is.

maybe a dumb question but how do you know what show a horse is good at?
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Heyo, all!

$$ Money! $$
How To Earn:

Pony Tokens (PT)

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

brightspace16 wrote:

By their breeder report comments, confos, build, HGP, etc. (Ex: A bulky horse with a good strength comment and high strength confo would excel greatly in Log Pull.)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:

By their breeder report comments, confos, build, HGP, etc. (Ex: A bulky horse with a good strength comment and high strength confo would excel greatly in Log Pull.)
is there a list somewhere of what a disaplin is looking for? trying to find out what this grinder I was gifted is good at
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

brightspace16 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: By their breeder report comments, confos, build, HGP, etc. (Ex: A bulky horse with a good strength comment and high strength confo would excel greatly in Log Pull.)
is there a list somewhere of what a disaplin is looking for? trying to find out what this grinder I was gifted is good at
I'd assume either Racing or Barrel Racing, looking at his competition record.
Lynnsqualitys
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynnsqualitys »

Hi I am very new, how do I get a grinder? I am kinda just dragging along and none of the guides are helping. If anyone would be willing to explain in more detail and help that would be awesome
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lynnsqualitys wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:07 am Hi I am very new, how do I get a grinder? I am kinda just dragging along and none of the guides are helping. If anyone would be willing to explain in more detail and help that would be awesome
I have set up a grinder for you. Please apply $1 and it'll be released to you in the coming couple of days. Please make sure you have at least one space available for release. You can find how many horses you can own, under Player, Profile.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3979209

And don't forget, a pregnant mare counts as two horses.

If you need some other help, please open a new topic in the Help, Help Guides, Questions forum with anything you're stuck on. :mrgreen:

And to answer your question directly, 'how do I get a grinder?' is that you request your first grinder from the community by opening a topic requesting one from the community either in the questions forum or the sales forum, or also by locating one of the services that offers grinders, especially those that offer free or discount grinders to our newbies.
There are many of us that help to fulfill this [possibly the most] important part of gameplay and sustaining an account.

8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:39 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:39 pm