Community Forum

♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Training | How I Do It

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Training | How I Do It

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Huge re-make.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Training | How I Do It

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Step One
Collection and Impulsion, Track, as long as it lets you

Go until 70% stamina for ending up in 90%, 80% for 99%, and 95% for 100%.

Step Two
Jumping Obstacles, Track, as long as available

By now, speed should be done. If not, continue at the Track through step three.

Go until desired Agility and Balance (90% for 90%, 99% for 99%, etc etc)

Step Three
Lunge Over Jumps, Track (If speed isn't finished), trot

Go until desired Intelligence

Step Four
Ground Poles, trot

Go until desired Movement and Tempo

Fatigue
This means your horse is tired from working so hard, yet still has the energy to do so. It lowers with every turn, and/or if you do cooling exercises (Lunge on Flat, trot, 10 mins.). It is nothing to worry about until you reach 40+. After that, cool down your horse and try again the next turn.

Courses
Starting out with courses is the only path to becoming a public trainer. Start with the first course available. Even though others may pop up, continue doing that type of course until it is maxed out. To see if it is maxed out, go to Player, Profile, scroll all the way down. Training Intensity Reduction should read '(-40.00)'. After maxing that out, do the same for stamina. Then after stamina, do movement. Then speed. Then intelligence. Then strength. Max out everything in the order you need it most. Having trouble doing speed after maxing out stamina? Then start a speed course.

Any questions? Post below and I'll reply ASAP.

Hello! This is a very helpful guide! I love how to do steps. I do have one question, for step 1 and 2 it does not say what gait to do it with?
The way I am currently training my grinding arabians is mostly the only change is gait with I put at gallop and do one in collection and impulse and the other one in jumping obstacles.

Thanks!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Step One
Collection and Impulsion, Track, as long as it lets you

Go until 70% stamina for ending up in 90%, 80% for 99%, and 95% for 100%.

Step Two
Jumping Obstacles, Track, as long as available

By now, speed should be done. If not, continue at the Track through step three.

Go until desired Agility and Balance (90% for 90%, 99% for 99%, etc etc)

Step Three
Lunge Over Jumps, Track (If speed isn't finished), trot

Go until desired Intelligence

Step Four
Ground Poles, trot

Go until desired Movement and Tempo

Fatigue
This means your horse is tired from working so hard, yet still has the energy to do so. It lowers with every turn, and/or if you do cooling exercises (Lunge on Flat, trot, 10 mins.). It is nothing to worry about until you reach 40+. After that, cool down your horse and try again the next turn.

Courses
Starting out with courses is the only path to becoming a public trainer. Start with the first course available. Even though others may pop up, continue doing that type of course until it is maxed out. To see if it is maxed out, go to Player, Profile, scroll all the way down. Training Intensity Reduction should read '(-40.00)'. After maxing that out, do the same for stamina. Then after stamina, do movement. Then speed. Then intelligence. Then strength. Max out everything in the order you need it most. Having trouble doing speed after maxing out stamina? Then start a speed course.

Any questions? Post below and I'll reply ASAP.

Hello! This is a very helpful guide! I love how to do steps. I do have one question, for step 1 and 2 it does not say what gait to do it with?
The way I am currently training my grinding arabians is mostly the only change is gait with I put at gallop and do one in collection and impulse and the other one in jumping obstacles.

Thanks!
I usually do walk for them :D
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:

Thanks!
Oh ok lol, thanks!
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:

Thanks!
I also had another question, in step one what does this mean: " Go until 70% stamina for ending up in 90%, 80% for 99%, and 95% for 100%." ?
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I usually do walk for them :D
I also had another question, in step one what does this mean: " Go until 70% stamina for ending up in 90%, 80% for 99%, and 95% for 100%." ?
If in the first step you stop training stamina at 70% through, once you are done with the other steps it should have reached 90% by itself. It depends on how many courses you take, though, because I've maxed out stamina already.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:
If in the first step you stop training stamina at 70% through, once you are done with the other steps it should have reached 90% by itself. It depends on how many courses you take, though, because I've maxed out stamina already.
Ok, I think I understand lol
Become a Patron!