The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Could this be changed? I can't afford Premium, but I do want to be able to sell as many horses as I want, because at the moment my horses are multiplying very fast. I know that there are many others that don't have Premium too.

Thank you friend!
-As usual, Hannah771
You can sell as many horses as you like, even if you're a basic account. You just need to sell them as a Regular Sale.

OBO and Private will limit you to just two. But if you put up all your Regular Sales first, then you won't be locked until [or unless] you use private or OBO. Or just limit yourself to using just private or OBO to just one at a time, then you'll never lock yourself up.

And, technically, you CAN afford premium. You just need to use a grinder to grind in locals for those PT drops. There are ways for even us that can't afford to support the game, to still get the PT that we need.
Oh, okay. Thanks for your help!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Could this be changed? I can't afford Premium, but I do want to be able to sell as many horses as I want, because at the moment my horses are multiplying very fast. I know that there are many others that don't have Premium too.

Thank you friend!
-As usual, Hannah771
You can sell as many horses as you like, even if you're a basic account. You just need to sell them as a Regular Sale.

OBO and Private will limit you to just two. But if you put up all your Regular Sales first, then you won't be locked until [or unless] you use private or OBO. Or just limit yourself to using just private or OBO to just one at a time, then you'll never lock yourself up.

And, technically, you CAN afford premium. You just need to use a grinder to grind in locals for those PT drops. There are ways for even us that can't afford to support the game, to still get the PT that we need.
I forgot to reply to this a while ago! I meant to say thank you, this fixed my problem.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)

Great!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Sales | The Complete Illustrated Guide

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Brief grammar changes were made :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 am