The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to ban someone from studding and buying your horses

MsNuu
Visit My Farm

How to ban someone from studding and buying your horses

Post by MsNuu »

Hello! I wondering how I can "ban" a person from buying horses and using my studs from my account. I have this person breaking my breeding rules and I don't know how to ban them from doing this.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to ban someone from studding and buying your horses

Post by BlackOak2 »

MsNuu wrote:Hello! I wondering how I can "ban" a person from buying horses and using my studs from my account. I have this person breaking my breeding rules and I don't know how to ban them from doing this.
This is manual still.

To manually ban stud services, apply an extremely high stud covering price or don't put the horse up for public stud. Get around this by selling (privately) the horse to the account to cover the mares and then selling (privately) the horse back to the boarding/freezing account.

As for sales, use the private sale feature, put in the ad how much you're looking for and then just look at who's offering on the horse and ignore any offers from certain accounts you don't want to do business with. If for some reason, the horse still gets onto an account you don't want it to go to, then the account you sold the horse to, may be another account belonging to the same person. Foals are another indication (being sold to the suspect account).

Eventually, we'll get approved broods, that we can look over the brood requests before our studs are used. I think (arguably) every player is looking forward to this coming to us.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am