The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can you put horses on a hall of fame?

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Can you put horses on a hall of fame?

Post by Diamond Filly »

My question is in the title: can you put a horse in a hall of fame? Do you have your own hall of fame?

Just wondering.

Thanks!
-Hannah771
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can you put horses on a hall of fame?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hall Of Fame horses earn their spots there by fulfilling what you can search for (this is the Rankings, Top Horses section).

They will need to have collected enough points, wins or earnings either overall, or for their breed, either overall across all of HWO in all disciplines, or in a selected breed.

What it means, basically, is you will need to have a horse that can complete well enough and enough patience to enter that horse in enough hosted competitions.

However, our Top Horses aren't entirely filled out yet. For instance, the Abtenauer breed for overall points:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/ranks/ ... 88&g=0&d=0

There's only three horses, and number three: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/651045
Has only one hosted competition entry, which he... failed to do much of anything. That said, overall he is AC quality and has practically no training.

So, there are availability's to get a horse onto the Hall of Fame, if one sets an attainable goal.

As for owning your own Hall of Fame, the game doesn't have a personal one yet, but there are a number of people that do have private ones. Either in Farm Logs or on their farm pages.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am