The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quick Start Guide For Newbies

Mythandi
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick Start Guide For Newbies

Post by Mythandi »

This topic was very insightful and informative, thank you. Definitely going to take the training tips to mind hehe.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Billy1234 wrote:Do you know how many turns a horse is pregnant for? I couldn't find the answer anywhere.
Sometimes my topic on it gets buried. :mrgreen:
Here's the direct link, found in the Help; Guides topic:
Pictorial Pregnancy - A Visual Gestation Timeline

To answer your question directly, it's approximately one year (24 turns). There's a bit of leeway either way to make it a bit more realistic. 8-)
Do u have a training guide I could use? These tips were very helpful for me a while ago and am going to work on training soon so I was hoping u have a training guide? Sorry for replying to you this is old so I thought you would not see this! your very helpful thx again. I took a long break so I am not really been playing for super duper long like it says lol
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

CASH_HORSE wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Sometimes my topic on it gets buried. :mrgreen:
Here's the direct link, found in the Help; Guides topic:
Pictorial Pregnancy - A Visual Gestation Timeline

To answer your question directly, it's approximately one year (24 turns). There's a bit of leeway either way to make it a bit more realistic. 8-)
Do u have a training guide I could use? These tips were very helpful for me a while ago and am going to work on training soon so I was hoping u have a training guide? Sorry for replying to you this is old so I thought you would not see this! your very helpful thx again. I took a long break so I am not really been playing for super duper long like it says lol
No problem replying to a guide. They need to be manually bumped every so often so they don't get lost. ;)

So thank you for manually bumping this guide topic.

I don't have a training guide I wrote, myself.
When I first started training, I started by using the basic training guide that almost every one of us start with. There are other guides that have been modified for specific uses (for training sprint racers, for example), but nominally, they're all modified regimes of the basic one:
~DWM~ Horse Training Guide

My training regime doesn't differ all that much from what's there. I'll sometimes skip a stat and that's pretty much the only difference. Although I do find fully training horses much more uniform and find myself doing that more often then altering the regime itself.

From there, you can use some of the other tips in the other training guides that other players have written. If you follow my quicklinks (found in my signature) you'll find a section there for just training.

However, the guide I linked is the one we all start with and is the basis of all the others ( ;) it's also found in my quicklinks). If you get stuck or don't understand something, let me or the community know and we'll try to walk you through it. :mrgreen:

And, welcome back. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am