The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What color is this guy? and another question

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

What color is this guy? and another question

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Hey guys!
What color is my colt? Also, I'm going to sell him after he gets weaned; what would be a good price/price range for him since he's an Arappaloosa?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What color is this guy? and another question

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Hey guys!
What color is my colt? Also, I'm going to sell him after he gets weaned; what would be a good price/price range for him since he's an Arappaloosa?

I don't currently have access to my notes.
He appears to be a cream and champagne (one cream). That would make him a... see, this is where my notes come in! :lol: ... gold cream I think it's called. With Lp, of course.

Overall, he looks about average, so he'll likely have more interest in those looking to purchase him for his breed. Currently I don't know the going price of arappaloosas.

I'd suggest a base price of 10k. But again, keep in mind I don't know arappy prices, nor their current interest.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:

I don't currently have access to my notes.
He appears to be a cream and champagne (one cream). That would make him a... see, this is where my notes come in! :lol: ... gold cream I think it's called. With Lp, of course.

Overall, he looks about average, so he'll likely have more interest in those looking to purchase him for his breed. Currently I don't know the going price of arappaloosas.

I'd suggest a base price of 10k. But again, keep in mind I don't know arappy prices, nor their current interest.
Sounds great, thanks!
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

I don't know much about color but the other player (blanking on the name) answered already tho for the breed standard and coloring I would say hes maybe about 1000? he's got a low HGP a red score/stat you'd be lucky to get anything over 1k. I could be wrong but most Arabs are used as grinders and so require good breeding and stats but he sure is a pretty boy!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 am