Community Forum

Horse colours: Names and pictures

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Horse colours: Names and pictures

Post by Totina »

This post is still under construction. I am breeding horses for specific coats to add the missing pictures in the charts.

Update!
Even though I am currently inactive in this game I still keep an eye out for updates and will probably come back and continue working on this list some day.
I noticed that my previous link to the interactive list stopped working recently so I figured I would try to fix it with a more permanent solution this time (since the page was not hosted on a server that I would have access too indefinitely).

The interactive list is now hosted on Github and can be found on this link:
Interactive List

Base Colours
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dilutions
Countershading And Other
White Pattern
Grey
Leopard
Combinations
Last edited by Totina on March 5th, 2024, 12:17 pm, edited 183 times in total.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse colours: Names and pictures

Post by Totina »

Use this LINK to go to the interactive list and search for specific coats for better and more pictures than what you can see in the charts above.
Last edited by Totina on May 8th, 2020, 5:48 pm, edited 254 times in total.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I could need some help with getting pictures of horses with pearl. I am trying to breed my own horses to get the pictures that are missing but if someone wants to help I would be grateful.
Nikh
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikh »

Thank you Totina for takin your time and putting this together. It's very clear and very educationally. Great work.
Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Hope River »

Well Done! :D
aersel
Visit My Farm

Post by aersel »

This is very helpful! Thank you. :)
dontpanic13
Visit My Farm

Post by dontpanic13 »

Very Helpful. Thanks
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabela »

Great guide, Thanks!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

It still needs some additional pictures and information but I am working on it and I will add missing pictures as soon as possible.
Nikolaevna
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikolaevna »

Excellent guide Totina! Appreciate the effort.

Look here first before posting people. Eliminate a lot of redundant posts.
Become a Patron!