The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse colours: Names and pictures

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse colours: Names and pictures

Post by Ivy Stables »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
arabella123 wrote:
Hi, I’m breeding LPs, and they sort of have LP spots on top of tobino marking, is there a specific name for this color?

Lp with pinto markings are called Pintaloosas
Thanks
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
arabella123 wrote:
Hi, I’m breeding LPs, and they sort of have LP spots on top of tobino marking, is there a specific name for this color?

Lp with pinto markings are called Pintaloosas
Thanks!
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

Okay, this one is very helpful thank you.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hello! I just got this Turkmene from the marketplace and I'm uncertain as to the color. The best I could narrow it to is either brown cream or maybe a smoky brown pearl? And maybe metallic? I'm not completely certain, but any help would be appreciated.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2890593
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hello! I just got this Turkmene from the marketplace and I'm uncertain as to the color. The best I could narrow it to is either brown cream or maybe a smoky brown pearl? And maybe metallic? I'm not completely certain, but any help would be appreciated.

I may not be right, but I feel like that has a pangre somewhere, and possibly champagne. My guess is Champagne Pangre.
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hello! I just got this Turkmene from the marketplace and I'm uncertain as to the color. The best I could narrow it to is either brown cream or maybe a smoky brown pearl? And maybe metallic? I'm not completely certain, but any help would be appreciated.

This i believe is a Brown Cream :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

HorzeLover101 wrote: This i believe is a Brown Cream :)
ArabianFantic wrote: I may not be right, but I feel like that has a pangre somewhere, and possibly champagne. My guess is Champagne Pangre.
I'm going to go with a Metallic Brown Cream due to the lack of freckles that Champagnes usually have around the nose and eye. Thanks for your help!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I can't figure this guy out at all. I was thinking Palomino Pearl Champagne w/ Tiger Eye?

Also He had the nose of a Flaxen Palomino, but he has too much sheen and Tiger eyes and Tiger stripes.

Anyone have a better idea?

|A∀| Atherton Smith
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I can't figure this guy out at all. I was thinking Palomino Pearl Champagne w/ Tiger Eye?

Also He had the nose of a Flaxen Palomino, but he has too much sheen and Tiger eyes and Tiger stripes.

Anyone have a better idea?

|A∀| Atherton Smith
He's palomino dun (or dunalino) meaning he has 1 cream gene and the dun gene. The green eyes are caused by tiger eye and the sheen you see on the body is from training (trained horses get more muscular and looks more shiny in their coats in this game).
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Totina wrote:He's palomino dun (or dunalino) meaning he has 1 cream gene and the dun gene. The green eyes are caused by tiger eye and the sheen you see on the body is from training (trained horses get more muscular and looks more shiny in their coats in this game).
Ahhhh, thank you! It's been a long time since I have played... thank you!!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am