The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

metallic horse

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

metallic horse

Post by RoyalSkully »

SO I was messing around with my white-coated bois and when i usually breed my mares to outlier studs I choose ones with cremello/perlino genes and maybe some greyers. Long story short I ended up with this fella;
S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Firework Sonata

I keep him around with the other fun color producers and he does breed out my usually white horses alongside the odd coated ones, like:
S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Finch's Sonata

just for kicks I'd like to figure out his coat color, cuz it's real pretty n' the like

the only thing I myself am sure about is that he most likely has some greying genes because as a foal he was colored what I consider normal for my 'white' coat boi and turned into his current metal silver-colored coat

so if anyone can sort out his coat that'd be cool ye
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: metallic horse

Post by Silverine »

RoyalSkully wrote:
The top horse is grey. The bottom one is Silver Smoky Cream Champagne (black + 2x cream + silver + champagne).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:55 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:55 pm