The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Glitch?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm

Glitch?

Post by ArcticDahlia »

Lyla

Just picked this girl up from the AC; is her mane a glitch?
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Glitch?

Post by lemoncypress »

ArcticDahlia wrote:Lyla

yes it its a glitch
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

lemoncypress wrote:
ArcticDahlia wrote:Lyla

yes it its a glitch
Thought so, thank you! So... how exactly do glitch horses work? Do you sell them or report them or get them fixed? I picked her up because she was cool but didn't really think through about what to do after asking her :lol:
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
lemoncypress wrote: yes it its a glitch
Thought so, thank you! So... how exactly do glitch horses work? Do you sell them or report them or get them fixed? I picked her up because she was cool but didn't really think through about what to do after asking her :lol:
when i clicked on the link she looked normal its just a bug in the game you can do whatever you want with her.
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
lemoncypress wrote: yes it its a glitch
You do with them whatever you like, just keep in mind their foals won't be their glitched colour. They fix themselves at the latest when they turn 10 years old.
And usually it is the other way around - mane is the correct colour, the rest of the coat is glitch :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:15 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:15 am