The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Glitch?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Glitch?

Post by spottedleaf10 »

So, I see an AC NAB who is not at all white. She looks like this:
a bit small, but she is the one separate from the others, weird for a NAB. Please tell me if this is normal or a glitch, and what colour?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Glitch?

Post by Silverine »

spottedleaf10 wrote:So, I see an AC NAB who is not at all white. She looks like this:
a bit small, but she is the one separate from the others, weird for a NAB. Please tell me if this is normal or a glitch, and what colour?
Way too small to see anything clearly, but looks like a plain buckskin from what I can tell. This is normal, just rare since the release of tobiano.

Edit:

Picked the horse up. Not a glitch.

CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Thanks. Also, do you know what colour this guy is?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2539074
Silverine wrote:
spottedleaf10 wrote:So, I see an AC NAB who is not at all white. She looks like this:
Way too small to see anything clearly, but looks like a plain buckskin from what I can tell. This is normal, just rare since the release of tobiano.

Edit:

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

CBlueberry wrote:Thanks. Also, do you know what colour this guy is?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2539074
Silverine wrote:

Edit:

buckskin roan tobiano I think
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

h0rsey wrote:
CBlueberry wrote:Thanks. Also, do you know what colour this guy is?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2539074
It's more like Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
It's more like Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin.
It might be sooty
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote: It's more like Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin.
Just letting you know they were actually referring to this horse, who is a (sooty) Buckskin Roan Tobiano:

AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Silverine wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: It's more like Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin.
Just letting you know they were actually referring to this horse, who is a (sooty) Buckskin Roan Tobiano:

Yeah. Sorry i tought this horse.This horse is Sooty Buckskin Roan Tobiano. I said Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin to this horse.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

:) Thanks for the help! Time to see if anyone else can give me a horse like him :lol:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Silverine wrote:

Yeah. Sorry i tought this horse.This horse is Sooty Buckskin Roan Tobiano. I said Plain Buckskin-Dark Buckskin to this horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm