The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

:0 help!

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

:0 help!

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Hi everyone!
I have a Forest Horse mare I just bought for a project on the RBRC and she's one of the coolest-looking horses I've ever seen on this game! But I have no idea what to call her color :lol: Help!

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Re: :0 help!

Post by Corvus »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Hi everyone!
I have a Forest Horse mare I just bought for a project on the RBRC and she's one of the coolest-looking horses I've ever seen on this game! But I have no idea what to call her color :lol: Help!

She is very cool looking! My best guess on coat color is sooty mealy bay, but I'm not 100% certain on that one.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Corvus wrote:

She is very cool looking! My best guess on coat color is sooty mealy bay, but I'm not 100% certain on that one.
Thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Corvus is correct. :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:Corvus is correct. :)
What do you mean by Corvus?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Corvus is correct. :)
What do you mean by Corvus?
Corvus is the player that answered your question. I was confirming a shaky answer so you both know that at least one other player agrees. :D

If you take a look at the replies you received, you can see a 'by XXXX' on the left hand side, just above the reply and on the right-hand side, the account as well.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: What do you mean by Corvus?
Corvus is the player that answered your question. I was confirming a shaky answer so you both know that at least one other player agrees. :D

If you take a look at the replies you received, you can see a 'by XXXX' on the left hand side, just above the reply and on the right-hand side, the account as well.
Ohhhhhh :lol: My brain disconnected for a moment and I thought Corvus was like a color or something :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Ohhhhhh :lol: My brain disconnected for a moment and I thought Corvus was like a color or something :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all have moments like this. No problems. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Whenever I see these kind of things, I always like to throw this topic to help others, as it helped me.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2158
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Ohhhhhh :lol: My brain disconnected for a moment and I thought Corvus was like a color or something :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all have moments like this. No problems. :mrgreen:
:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:38 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:38 am