The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

color

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

color

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Wasn't sure bc of the brown on her

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Re: color

Post by Corvus »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Wasn't sure bc of the brown on her

I believe she is a Silver Smoky Brown Dun. The dun is really hard to see on her, but if you look really close at her back, you can see a slight dorsal stripe. It might become a little more obvious as she ages, but sometimes the dun can be hard to see.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Corvus wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote:Wasn't sure bc of the brown on her

I believe she is a Silver Smoky Brown Dun. The dun is really hard to see on her, but if you look really close at her back, you can see a slight dorsal stripe. It might become a little more obvious as she ages, but sometimes the dun can be hard to see.
I don't see the silver. If there is silver, wouldn't she be darker?
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Corvus wrote:
I don't see the silver. If there is silver, wouldn't she be darker?
The mane and tail are light. I haven't noticed silver horses being any darker than non-silver, but I'm also not paying too much attention to it.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Corvus wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: I don't see the silver. If there is silver, wouldn't she be darker?
The mane and tail are light. I haven't noticed silver horses being any darker than non-silver, but I'm also not paying too much attention to it.
Ooh, totally forgot to pay attention to the mane and tail :oops: You are correct
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am