The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pink Horse!

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Pink Horse!

Post by Corvus »

I've seen a few pink horses and have always wanted one and unexpectedly had a pink foal!

I'm sure he'll grow up to be a bay dun, but for now, I am happy with my little pink guy!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Pink Horse!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Corvus wrote:I've seen a few pink horses and have always wanted one and unexpectedly had a pink foal!

I'm sure he'll grow up to be a bay dun, but for now, I am happy with my little pink guy!
Awwwwwww so cute! I had 1 that was a reddish pink. More red though
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Super cute! I had some pink foals as well in my Miniature breeding :)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Corvus wrote:I've seen a few pink horses and have always wanted one and unexpectedly had a pink foal!

He's a cutie! I've been breeding a few Konik's for my Gotland project and I got a pink-ish coated foal as well! Might not be as rare as you thought :lol: .
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Excellent example!
Congratulations! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

UniqueFarms wrote:

He's a cutie! I've been breeding a few Konik's for my Gotland project and I got a pink-ish coated foal as well! Might not be as rare as you thought :lol: .
Maybe it's the magic of the Koniks! Although out of all his siblings, he's the only pink one.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Corvus wrote:Maybe it's the magic of the Koniks! Although out of all his siblings, he's the only pink one.
Might be :lol:. I mean, both of his parents are darker shades so I wouldn't really expect him to be that shade. That goes along the same path as my Konik. Both of my 'pink' Konik's parents are one of the darker shades. A bit of a shocker.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:50 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:50 pm