The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post by emorrison787 »

Hello fellow members,

I am looking for some purebred Thoroughbreds or Quarter horse mares to add to my farm. Preferably over the age of 5. I am wanting to start breeding a new line of Appendix Quarter Horses. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money. the most I want to spend is like 10k- 25k each if they are really nice. So if you have any horses that you are willing to retire from your program for a relatively cheaper price, please contact me. They don't have to have super amazing stats. Just no Reds and must be 5* for either breed. Also if anyone has any appendix mares/studs for sale please contact me here as well. price is negotiable as long as reasonable. I don't have millions of dollars to spend. I am also willing to trade one of my Arabians for a thoroughbred or quarter horse with similar stats.

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

emorrison787 wrote:Hello fellow members,

I am looking for some purebred Thoroughbreds or Quarter horse mares to add to my farm. Preferably over the age of 5. I am wanting to start breeding a new line of Appendix Quarter Horses. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money. the most I want to spend is like 10k- 25k each if they are really nice. So if you have any horses that you are willing to retire from your program for a relatively cheaper price, please contact me. They don't have to have super amazing stats. Just no Reds and must be 5* for either breed. Also if anyone has any appendix mares/studs for sale please contact me here as well. price is negotiable as long as reasonable. I don't have millions of dollars to spend. I am also willing to trade one of my Arabians for a thoroughbred or quarter horse with similar stats.

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:Hello fellow members,

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred

I have quite a few different mares! Look at my farm and see who you like! Twisted Booze and Twisted Princess are both for sale.
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

Horsebucket wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred

I have quite a few different mares! Look at my farm and see who you like! Twisted Booze and Twisted Princess are both for sale.
I also have a lot of really awsome colts. 64,133 HGP
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

emorrison787 wrote:I've got the mare for you!
Feel free to grab her if you want:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771886
I was trying to sell her anyways :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:02 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:02 pm