The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Oak Farm Sales - Revolving Stock Only

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Revolving Stock Only

Post by BlackOak2 »

NekoCookie wrote:Hello my good friend!
Could I please buy this wonderful AC stock mare off you?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028269
:D
Absolutely!
She's up and waiting.

You took a look at the caspian too, right? She's also an AC.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

BlackOak2 wrote: :D
Absolutely!
She's up and waiting.

Indeed I did! Though I am wary of her tempo comment, as most of my arabians and capsians on this account are already struggling with tempo.
She's beautiful however, and perhaps I could nab her for the stilt horse project, if you don't mind?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

NekoCookie wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: :D
Absolutely!
She's up and waiting.

Indeed I did! Though I am wary of her tempo comment, as most of my arabians and capsians on this account are already struggling with tempo.
She's beautiful however, and perhaps I could nab her for the stilt horse project, if you don't mind?
That is indeed what I was thinking she might be suited for. :D

As a warning though, I have had these minimal-expression (or in her case, no expression) AC's show To at some point. Not that it's a problem, because of the project! :lol: So, hidden genes! Yeah! :lol: :twisted: So I suppose, not really a warning, just a reminder. *shrug* *remembers a small number of tarpans that were AC purchased specifically for no To and later changed to To markings :evil: *

She's up and waiting.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Open For Special Release

Post by BlackOak2 »

One filly and one colt for sale from Permanent Stock Sales. This is a Special Release only.
Prices currently Offers Only but will have an Immediate Sale price at a later date.

Special Info Covering Both: These are half siblings. They share the same sire. They're a part of my personal competition line, the foundation sire, of which, was a Record holder. This line has also produced two other Record holders (line-breds). It's a bloodline specifically designed to be All-Rounders that breed to outside lines well and maintain a lower COI. With few exceptions, this line has successfully outcrossed beautifully and also done so with very light body styles to heavy body styles (I haven't crossed into the log-puller area with this line, it's simply an unknown).
This line is also designed specifically to have really strong gene stats but rather mediocre-looking conformation stats. Which means, it's a strong baseline for building and developing into specialized competitors of just about any discipline and in relatively quick order.
These two foals have been entered into the Eventing Futurity. I will be paying the fees upfront at some point. Once the fees have been paid, these two will have an Immediate Sale price applied to them. They will also be put in a boarding account once training finishes to pause their aging. Training is expected to be completed at about 2.5 years.
They will be available for sale until sometime on June 30th, at which time they will be pulled from the market and become a permanent part of my private line. There are no requests on these two foals, once sold, they will belong to their new owners. I would like it if their names weren't changed, or if they are, that Breeder's Marks are not applied, but I'm won't be picky about this.
If there are multiple orders, I will reserve the right to choose who to sell them too and also reserve the right of notifications of an open auction. If an open auction occurs, all bidders will be notified of time limit and any expectations of such.
Important Shared Family Members:
Foundation Mare: Adeline
Foundation Sire: Dominic (Adeline's son) Show Jumping Record Holder
Important Sire Family Members:
Tygrus Bloodlines found in Foundation Sire's bloodline and: Tygrus Hero Shock: Sire Line
March of Mephisto: Endurance Record Holder
2x Great Grand Sire: Snow Babe (Eternal Rain's son & full brother to Cobalt Basilisk) All Rounder genes in light body style.

Chasing Majestics

SOLD
Price: Currently Offers Only (when Futurity fees are paid, Immediate Purchase option will become available)
Breed: Mixed Arabian [32%]
Age at posting: Newborn
Foals: None
Training: In Progress
Reasoning for sale: This is a special release from my private competition line. Please see the ads for any additional information.

Important Family Members:
4x Great Grand-Dame: Eternal Rain (Dame-side) Pole Bending Record Holder
3x Great Uncle: Cobalt Basilisk (Eternal Rain's son) Pole Bending Record Holder
3x Great Sire: Snow Babe (Eternal Rain's son & full brother to Cobalt Basilisk) All Rounder genes in light body style.
2x Great Grand Sire: Toxic Starlet(Dame-side) Medium-weighted, Bombproof, All-Rounder, proven sire of the genes (with one exception).
Great Grand Sire: Venomous Prince(Dame-side, Toxic Starlet's son) Medium-Heavy weighted, Bombproof, All-Rounder, top son of sire, proven producer and passage of strong gene baseline.

Challenger's Sorrow

SOLD
Price: Currently Offers Only (when Futurity fees are paid, Immediate Purchase option will become available)
Breed: Mixed Avelignese [30%]
Age at posting: Newborn
Foals: None
Training: In Progress
Reasoning for sale: This is a special release from my private competition line. Please see the ads for any additional information.

Important Family Members:
3x Great Grand-Dame: Eternal Rain (Dame-side) Pole Bending Record Holder
2x Great Uncle: Cobalt Basilisk (Eternal Rain's son) Pole Bending Record Holder
2x Great Uncle: Snow Babe (Eternal Rain's son & full brother to Cobalt Basilisk) All Rounder genes in light body style.
2x Great Grand Sire: Toxic Starlet(Dame-side) Medium-weighted, Bombproof, All-Rounder, proven sire of the genes (with one exception).
Great Grand Sire: Venomous Prince(Dame-side, Toxic Starlet's son) Medium-Heavy weighted, Bombproof, All-Rounder, top son of sire, proven producer and passage of strong gene baseline.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Open

Post by BlackOak2 »

I have Revolving Stock ('need room' pickups from the market) and one from my competition line. See the post just before this one, or the front page for more information on that competition foal.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Open

Post by BlackOak2 »

A couple new Revolving Stock has been added, plus the Futurity Colt is still available, training has been finished and immediate sale price has been applied.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Revolving Stock barn has some new entries. Again, they're all 'need room' style purchases from the market, so they can be requested for minimum. Some interesting new additions have been added as well.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/26605
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

A number of new residents of the Revolving Stock Barn, including two Showtym-blooded foals.
Again, these are all up for claiming.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Some turnover in my Revolving Barn has happened.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Some overturn in the Revolving Stock Barn, including at least one rarer breed that came in.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm