The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Seyton, I want to sell Dulce to you!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Seyton, I want to sell Dulce to you!

Post by Xant’hippe »

Seyton
Edited Saturday, January 12, 2019. Still hoping you are interested. I have not received any word from Admin yet. Will try messaging them again.

My Announcements told me you bid $3,000 for Dulce de Leche, and I was going to accept.

Here's her Profile page, so you don't have to go to the Sale pages.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/331131

:shock: Then I pulled up her Profile page, and the bid did not show! This has happened to me recently with another animal and another buyer.

The previous situation was resolved when the other person reposted a bid -- then the Profile page did show it, and I accepted.

I just contacted Admin. Don't know what if anything may happen there :?: ; I never heard back about the other one.

Meanwhile, if you see this, could you please remove your old bid and replace it? I am sorry to ask this :oops: , knowing it's extra trouble, but it may be the best way to fix the problem.

Thank you for your patience in this. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am